OCR Psychology Component 3 Exam - HELP Watch

LaurenDowdy12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone have any predictions for the exam on Thursday (14th)? Also, how do you structure the part a) questions for criminal? What are you linking it to?
Thanks
JamesM99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LaurenDowdy12345)
Does anyone have any predictions for the exam on Thursday (14th)? Also, how do you structure the part a) questions for criminal? What are you linking it to?
Thanks
Hey Lauren for part a questions for crime I tend to do a structure of APF/CU. So basically its Aim, Procedure, Findings, Conclusion and Usefulness. The / means that it’s a new paragraph and the reason why I put the conclusion in the second praragrah is because that’s what the study has shown and I would start it off as This research clearly highlights...(conclusion). Then talk about how it would be useful for people so for instance in Memons study: This research is highly useful for police chiefs as they can implement effective training for thier police officers into the cognitive interview so that more information can be recalled from witnesses.

In regards to prediction it’s hard to say. For issues in mental health Rosenhan was asked last year so its likey they would ask about gottesman or szas. BUT still revise the background and application of rosenhan, historical view, abnormality, characteristics etc. For crime last year Raine et al was asked and that’s a biological topic so really it is likely that they will ask: Memon, Dixon, Wilson and Haney.

Hope this helps
X_Hope_X
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi. Do you guys want to join a WhatsApp group chat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (171)
67.06%
No (84)
32.94%

Watched Threads