Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi so I've recently finished my business level 2 course i know level 2 not the brightest but I've finished it and i have got a offer to go onto a level 3 course next year however i applied for a level 2 business administration job as well and have just got onto stage 1 should i carry on with a level 3 course or should i start the business administration apprenticeship and go to the interview

is it worth it?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
This needs punctuation.
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi so I've recently finished my business level 2 course i know level 2 not the brightest but I've finished it and i have got a offer to go onto a level 3 course next year however i applied for a level 2 business administration job as well and have just got onto stage 1 should i carry on with a level 3 course or should i start the business administration apprenticeship and go to the interview

is it worth it?
You need to decide between:

Learning for another year but potentially earning more when you complete the next level

Or

Going straight into work and earning now but a slightly lower income.

To be honest it depends on what sort of jobs you’re hoping to work towards. I’d suggest you’d be able to completely level 3 at a later date if you have some experience as well, so personally I’d take the job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (566)
34.22%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (681)
41.17%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.07%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed