The Student Room Group

Curry

My one goal in life is to get number one on trending. So everyone spam your favourite curry in the chat. If you don't have a favourite then do all of them. If you don't like curry then go see your GP and get a therapist.
Lamb karahi with spinach.
North Indian Chilli Garlic Chicken. Gotta have garlic pilau rice with it too.
To quote one of your older threads:

Original post by Axiomasher
ching chong ching chong go back to your own country

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?
Reply 4
Original post by Cyber Curry
So everyone spam your favourite curry in the chat.

Don't you mean curry in the chaat?
Ayesha Curry
My one goal in life is to get number one on trending. So everyone spam your favourite curry in the chat. If you don't have a favourite then do all of them. If you don't like curry then go see your GP and get a therapist.

i got number 1 trending a few days ago all u have to do is "create another question" have two devices if possible and keep messaging on both devices all the time for like 10/20mins and if someone replies say rude stuff to them so they reply again and keep being rude untile u are constantly replying every minute and after about 40 replies check were it is at on treding and it should be number 1!!!
Reply 7
But I wanted to get there thru curry. Not by triggering some sado who spends too much time on the internet and has a computer for a gf.
(edited 5 years ago)
lol fail
Reply 9
Curry never harmed anyone. It brought joy to all that saw it. It even sacrificed it's spice for the white men, going mild when it saw how they couldn't take its heat. Truly, curry is the Jesus of foods.
Curry never harmed anyone. It brought joy to all that saw it. It even sacrificed it's spice for the white men, going mild when it saw how they couldn't take its heat. Truly, curry is the Jesus of foods.

Dunno, with the spicier varieties sometimes the pleasure going in is equalled by the pain going out, if you know what I mean.

Quick Reply

Latest