Did not write a conclusion from my history essay?

Watch
aleena1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I had a 16 marker history essay with 4 marks dedicated to SPAG.Anyone that does history GCSE what would I get as I didn't write a conclusion then at the last minute I quickly write a single line explaining the event was important but I evaluated and gave judjement throught.Does anybody know please tell me.
abbyiscool
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It’s hard to say what you would actually get without reading the full answer but if you included all the correct points in the main body of the essay then you should score top marks. There’s hardly any time in history exams (or at least thats what it feels like) and so im guessing the examinor won’t mind much if your conclusion is only a sentence long, particularly if you evaluated through out. Im sure you did fine!! Don’t worry too much about it!
aleena1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by abbyiscool)
It’s hard to say what you would actually get without reading the full answer but if you included all the correct points in the main body of the essay then you should score top marks. There’s hardly any time in history exams (or at least thats what it feels like) and so im guessing the examinor won’t mind much if your conclusion is only a sentence long, particularly if you evaluated through out. Im sure you did fine!! Don’t worry too much about it!
Thank you hopefully it will be okay cause I spent so much effort and I felt I wrote a really good answer hofefully timing won't let me down.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (7)
43.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
12.5%
No I am happy with my choice (7)
43.75%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads