The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel ugly?

Does anyone else feel ugly or is it just me?
XOX

Scroll to see replies

well judging by the profile pic i dont see u as ugly. even if that isnt u, ur still beautiful
Reply 2
Original post by anonymous69gcse
well judging by the profile pic i dont see u as ugly. even if that isnt u, ur still beautiful

Aha trust me that me babe and aw thx!! XOX
nah, I'm fabulous.
lmao this is a big mood.

just put any money you have into an ISA (for interest) and save up for plastic surgery like me :smile:
i think i just... i just saw something beautiful. oh well. I went to the doctor recently and he said i am lacking vitamin U.
Original post by Donaarumna
i think i just... i just saw something beautiful. oh well. I went to the doctor recently and he said i am lacking vitamin U.

I think i just died a lil o.O
Reply 7

That is hot!! Geez ... xox

Who is it aimed at anyhow???
Original post by G_MCNE01
That is hot!! Geez ... xox

Who is it aimed at anyhow???

Do you have a name? or can i call you mine?
Reply 9
Do you have a name? or can i call you mine?

OMG you are so cute!!! How old are ya? Or is that a creepy question? XOX
XOX

You should never be self conscious everyone is unique and people also look at your personality not only your looks, heck i'm about average for looks and I still think my gf is out of my league.
Reply 11
Original post by Decipher
You should never be self conscious everyone is unique and people also look at your personality not only your looks, heck i'm about average for looks and I still think my gf is out of my league.

Aw well ya personality is gorg!! XOX
OMG you are so cute!!! How old are ya? Or is that a creepy question? XOX

nah i think thats a good start. btw i am 16. What r ur hobbies?
Reply 13

I'm 16 too aha. I live on a farm so my hobbies are based around the farm really. I love performing and singing too. Hbu? XOX
I'm 16 too aha. I live on a farm so my hobbies are based around the farm really. I love performing and singing too. Hbu? XOX

i more of a sports person u know, but i do give my vocals a lil go in the shower. So u still managing thru ur gcse's?
XOX

You are damn right your really ugly......unique gifted lovable you
Reply 16
i more of a sports person u know, but i do give my vocals a lil go in the shower. So u still managing thru ur gcse's?

Alright I think aha. Hbu? And are you male or female as ur profile doesn't say? xox
Alright I think aha. Hbu? And are you male or female as ur profile doesn't say? xox

Does it not say. Male. i think im lucky to be alive, but we'll have to see until the last exam.
Btw i also just wanted say that out of a 10, you would be a 9.9, im that 0.1 u need just to make perfection.

"And that kids....is how i met your mother."
*Queue the intro*

Quick Reply

Latest