The Student Room Group

AQA - forgot to put number of booklets used

Heya

Could someone please help me... so apparently you are meant to state how many booklets you used in an exam and I completely forgot to for two exams now. The exams officers are not allowed to change it for this year so will it affect my grade ???
I put my candidate number and all of my other details on both booklets but not the number of booklets- is that a problem ?
Reply 1
Did they get bound together?
As far as I saw- my invigilator put one inside the other and that was it.

I mean I’ve got my name - signature and candidate number as well as paper reference and the rest of it on each booklet but I’m just really stressed out
Also , I think for one exam I finished a paragraph on the last page of the booklet. Left a line and then began the new paragraph on the next booklet but again - I didn’t indicate I used two booklets. So I have no idea what’s happening- according to my exams officer it should be alright as long as I filled out everything else but I dunnoooooo
Reply 4
If they've been kept together, and they've got all your details on then I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe email AQA for peace of mind.
Yeah I’ve emailed them and will also call them tomorrow just to be sure because jezzz it’s stressful

Thanks !
hi! this is 3 years later but was everything okay? i did the same in my a level today and I’m really worried. did it all get marked?
Reply 7
Original post by anonymousannie
hi! this is 3 years later but was everything okay? i did the same in my a level today and I’m really worried. did it all get marked?

did yours get marked? I just did this today by accident and im worried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending