AQA - forgot to put number of booklets used

Watch this thread
Anynomususer
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Heya

Could someone please help me... so apparently you are meant to state how many booklets you used in an exam and I completely forgot to for two exams now. The exams officers are not allowed to change it for this year so will it affect my grade ???
I put my candidate number and all of my other details on both booklets but not the number of booklets- is that a problem ?
lowza
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Did they get bound together?
Anynomususer
Rep:
As far as I saw- my invigilator put one inside the other and that was it.

I mean I’ve got my name - signature and candidate number as well as paper reference and the rest of it on each booklet but I’m just really stressed out
Anynomususer
Rep:
Also , I think for one exam I finished a paragraph on the last page of the booklet. Left a line and then began the new paragraph on the next booklet but again - I didn’t indicate I used two booklets. So I have no idea what’s happening- according to my exams officer it should be alright as long as I filled out everything else but I dunnoooooo
lowza
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
If they've been kept together, and they've got all your details on then I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe email AQA for peace of mind.
Anynomususer
Rep:
Yeah I’ve emailed them and will also call them tomorrow just to be sure because jezzz it’s stressful

Thanks !
anonymousannie
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi! this is 3 years later but was everything okay? i did the same in my a level today and I’m really worried. did it all get marked?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads