HELP !!!! 2018 GCSE Combined Science Chemistry

Watch
I-ZAAA
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Will tomorrow's AQA chemistry paper have question which will require knowledge of the first chemistry paper?

I am doing this specimen 2018 set 2 chemistry paper and it has some question such as moles and mass question. Will this also be in tomorrow's paper?
Cam-clark-27
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by I-ZAAA)
Will tomorrow's AQA chemistry paper have question which will require knowledge of the first chemistry paper?

I am doing this specimen 2018 set 2 chemistry paper and it has some question such as moles and mass question. Will this also be in tomorrow's paper?
Mate trust me GCSEs get so hyped up in school like if you don’t get them you gonna get given the death penalty but they’re not important at all I don’t even remember what I got in them and I’m going to uni this year, don’t stress just do your best
itzme_02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

it could be ny science teacher mentioned there could be moles in it so its best to take a look at that module as well!!
I-ZAAA
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cam-clark-27)
Mate trust me GCSEs get so hyped up in school like if you don’t get them you gonna get given the death penalty but they’re not important at all I don’t even remember what I got in them and I’m going to uni this year, don’t stress just do your best
Oh Ok. Good luck for your UNI!!
I-ZAAA
Rep:
?
(Original post by itzme_02)
it could be ny science teacher mentioned there could be moles in it so its best to take a look at that module as well!!
Thx! hope it doesn't but I ll take a look
Cirsium
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Yes. There's common content that can appear on either paper:
Spec says In Paper 2 students will be expected to know some basic concepts and principles from topics in paper 1: Atomic structure and the PT, Bonding... and Quantitative Chemistry.
So no unit 4 or 5, but atomic structure, dot and cross diagrams and moles and Mr are all fair game.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise