Scroll to see replies

Me me !!!!
*starts raising hand*
Original post by G_MCNE01
I am literally so bored ...

hell yes let's do it
Reply 3
Aha yes dear? xox
well considering gay and bisexual people have existed throughout the entirety of the time humanity has been on this planet in their present and evolutionary-precipitated physical form, i feel as if the answer would be obvious the only reason men are gay in prisons is because they're there for an extended period of time with no female contact whatsoever; and you can only live for so long without having any kind of sexual release either way, how the hell does society 'cause' people to be gay? who would willingly attempt to change their sexual orientation to preferring those of the same sex as their own? it literally has no kind of personal gain in any respect whatsoever, apart from possibly opening up a new kind of friendship circle in which to celebrate this new found identity with others; reinforced by western modern-day societal tolerance and acceptance. the characteristics and personality traits in which you acquire throughout life are predominantley determined by hormone exposure whilst in the mothers womb, the environmental experiences a newborn child is subjected to in the early years of life, the parental-determined genetic makeup and arguably the ways in which a child is raised; usually with the intention of succeeding in life by which involves learning how modern society works, and how to use it to your personal advantage. society is not capable whatsoever of altering your sexual orientaiton. it is not a choice. when it can be considered a choice is when individuals willingly participate in bisexual activities, stemming from either curiosity or sincere desire. homosexual or bisexual desires are a common trait found within animals with a highly developed pre-frontal cortex (e.g. humans, dolphins, etc) as this seciton of the brain allows for higher thinking; and thus inevitably leads to the occasional experimentation. i want to specify that obviously this is not generalizable for the entire population of the planet. some people obviously have no desire to engage in sexual acts with those of the same sex as themselves all in all, pure homosexuality (as opposed to societally and pre-frontal cortex-influenced homosexuality, which is notably uncommon and done purely for curious and personal reasons rather than the intimate desire for love with those of their own sex) is always due to which sperm won the race of life, the hormones in which it was subjected to while in gestation and the precipitated chemical balances within the brain. to say that a fake society in which only exists within the imaginary realm of our perceived reality could switch the instinctually-driven and evolutionary-reinforced desire to mate with the opposite sex, creating offspring and thus continuing your genetic makeup, is preposterous, stupid, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, comical, risible, nonsensical, senseless, insane, unreasonable, irrational, illogical, outrageous, shocking, astonishing, monstrous, unbelievable, incredible, unthinkable, and simply absurd.
Chat **** get banged
Reply 6
Original post by remiaitman
well considering gay and bisexual people have existed throughout the entirety of the time humanity has been on this planet in their present and evolutionary-precipitated physical form, i feel as if the answer would be obvious the only reason men are gay in prisons is because they're there for an extended period of time with no female contact whatsoever; and you can only live for so long without having any kind of sexual release either way, how the hell does society 'cause' people to be gay? who would willingly attempt to change their sexual orientation to preferring those of the same sex as their own? it literally has no kind of personal gain in any respect whatsoever, apart from possibly opening up a new kind of friendship circle in which to celebrate this new found identity with others; reinforced by western modern-day societal tolerance and acceptance. the characteristics and personality traits in which you acquire throughout life are predominantley determined by hormone exposure whilst in the mothers womb, the environmental experiences a newborn child is subjected to in the early years of life, the parental-determined genetic makeup and arguably the ways in which a child is raised; usually with the intention of succeeding in life by which involves learning how modern society works, and how to use it to your personal advantage. society is not capable whatsoever of altering your sexual orientaiton. it is not a choice. when it can be considered a choice is when individuals willingly participate in bisexual activities, stemming from either curiosity or sincere desire. homosexual or bisexual desires are a common trait found within animals with a highly developed pre-frontal cortex (e.g. humans, dolphins, etc) as this seciton of the brain allows for higher thinking; and thus inevitably leads to the occasional experimentation. i want to specify that obviously this is not generalizable for the entire population of the planet. some people obviously have no desire to engage in sexual acts with those of the same sex as themselves all in all, pure homosexuality (as opposed to societally and pre-frontal cortex-influenced homosexuality, which is notably uncommon and done purely for curious and personal reasons rather than the intimate desire for love with those of their own sex) is always due to which sperm won the race of life, the hormones in which it was subjected to while in gestation and the precipitated chemical balances within the brain. to say that a fake society in which only exists within the imaginary realm of our perceived reality could switch the instinctually-driven and evolutionary-reinforced desire to mate with the opposite sex, creating offspring and thus continuing your genetic makeup, is preposterous, stupid, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, comical, risible, nonsensical, senseless, insane, unreasonable, irrational, illogical, outrageous, shocking, astonishing, monstrous, unbelievable, incredible, unthinkable, and simply absurd.

100% agree xox
Well what do u wanna do??
*raises eyebrows*
How bout we study chem 😂
Cause I think we all forgot tht we hav exams tomorrow!!!
Well maybe revision is a good place to start
Hi
Reply 10
Studying chem RN and I think we could create a chemical reaction babe xox (to anyone aha lol)
Ohhh we r doin chem puns eh ??
*begins the romantic voice*
Girl u look sodium(so dayum) fine :wink:
Once everyone argon(are gone) it’ll jst be u n me.. :wink:
Well if only u could radon my ... :/ nope that’s too far gotta keep it PG😂
( I told all tht jst lookin at the periodic table in front of me :P)
(edited 5 years ago)
You’re my honey bunch sugar plump pumpy umpy pumpkin?

I forgot the song
Just wondering anyone got their prom stuff sorted out?
if you wanna look at **** just hold on till i get my a level results
Reply 15
Original post by DeNotoriousOne
Ohhh we r doin chem puns eh ??
*begins the romantic voice*
Girl u look sodium(so dayum) fine :wink:
Once everyone argon(are gone) it’s jst be u n me.. :wink:
Well if only u could radon my ... :/ nope that’s too far gotta keep it PG😂
( I told all tht jst lookin at the periodic table in front of me :P)

You are so cute xox
guys i need something good to watch on netflix
Reply 17
Original post by Anneyong <3

I forgot the song

You are so pretty. How do you look like that aha?? xox
Original post by Anneyong <3

I forgot the song

It’s something like dumplings and humpty dumpty and honey and smthn
“Ur my humpkin pumpkin hello hunny bunny”
Is tht it???
Original post by G_MCNE01
You are so cute xox

Yayyy
:3

Quick Reply

Latest