CANT DECIDE|| continue revision or get some sleep Watch

Aysha_bxgum
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have no exam tomorrow, but Psychology (Applied) on Thursday (English on Friday).

Should I revise till 2am? sleep, wake up (drop sister off to school at 8:30), revise again?

Or should I sleep now, wake up at 5/6am to revise, drop sister off and revise again?

Pls decide for me ._.

PS- i have a slight headache, quite tired but not tired to not revise.
Dazeo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stay up till 8:30 revising, drop her off, then sleep.
D.Martin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All the revision in the world wont help you if you're too tired to keep your eyes open during the exam, I wouldnt mess up your sleep schedule this close to an exam
username4111606
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi 👋🏼
If your exam is on Thursday then you definitely should sleep now, and revise the whole day tomorrow. At least this way you will have a brain that’s well rested and ready to store information. If you tire yourself out, you really won’t remember anything that you’ve spent the whole night awake studying. Go to bed! And good luck with the exams 😜
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Aysha_bxgum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dazeo)
Stay up till 8:30 revising, drop her off, then sleep.
that was not even an option, i honestly can't handle all nighters D:
Dazeo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have the same exam and politics afterwards I've not done any revision for them yet, I may well be truly screwed.
adviceiguess
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I speak from experience, the best thing for you would be to sleep right now and then wake up early to revise,
That's the best thing you can do for your revision and your health, because you'll retain information better in the morning when you're well rested and with energy.

Hope it helped xx
Nobody101
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sleep now, wake up at 6am. Drop your sister off, have some healthy breakfast, or a cup of green tea, then revise
Doublletrouble
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dazeo)
I have the same exam and politics afterwards I've not done any revision for them yet, I may well be truly screwed.
Same here aqa psychology and edexcel politics will be a myth
Aysha_bxgum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vivi2018)
Hi 👋🏼
If your exam is on Thursday then you definitely should sleep now, and revise the whole day tomorrow. At least this way you will have a brain that’s well rested and ready to store information. If you tire yourself out, you really won’t remember anything that you’ve spent the whole night awake studying. Go to bed! And good luck with the exams 😜
That's right, I have a whole day tomorrow. Thanks!
Dazeo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Doublletrouble)
Same here aqa psychology and edexcel politics will be a myth
AQA Psychology and AQA politics for me :'( 1 day to revise for both... is that enough for a C+ grade? xD
Aysha_bxgum
Rep:
?
(Original post by adviceiguess)
I speak from experience, the best thing for you would be to sleep right now and then wake up early to revise,
That's the best thing you can do for your revision and your health, because you'll retain information better in the morning when you're well rested and with energy.

Hope it helped xx
Yeah I mean, I always sleep the required amount and still feel tired but i guess that's just the whole revision year taking it's toll on me lool!

Thanks! x
Aysha_bxgum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nobody101)
Sleep now, wake up at 6am. Drop your sister off, have some healthy breakfast, or a cup of green tea, then revise
It's Ramadan but hey, being a girl has it's benefits (period), i'll get that green tea in my system, thanks!
Aysha_bxgum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dazeo)
do you have an exam tommorrow?
space out your revision for tomorrow if not x
Dazeo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aysha_bxgum)
do you have an exam tommorrow?
space out your revision for tomorrow if not x
Yeah, I've got 24 hours to learn Zajonc, Rosenhan and the others off by heart xD, do you have an exam tomorrow?
Aysha_bxgum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dazeo)
Yeah, I've got 24 hours to learn Zajonc, Rosenhan and the others off by heart xD, do you have an exam tomorrow?
I do OCR psychology, we've got 12 key researches to know which includes Rosenhan, and idk who tf Zajonc is but good luck with that!

and nope, no exam tomorrow yassss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (379)
56.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.33%

Watched Threads