The Student Room Group

Eea family member student loan

Hi,I am a filipino citizen married to a spanish citizen here in uk. I have been residing and working here in uk for the past 3 years now. i have a residence card valid for 5 years. I am planning to quit my job and be a full time student here in cambridge. i have got a degree of psychology back in the Philippines. My question is, will they credit my Philippine degree and allow me to take a degree here in cambridge? or do i still need to take my A levels? also, as a family member of an EEA national, do i qualify for student loan? thank you.
Original post by Bukoy
Hi,I am a filipino citizen married to a spanish citizen here in uk. I have been residing and working here in uk for the past 3 years now. i have a residence card valid for 5 years. I am planning to quit my job and be a full time student here in cambridge. i have got a degree of psychology back in the Philippines. My question is, will they credit my Philippine degree and allow me to take a degree here in cambridge? or do i still need to take my A levels? also, as a family member of an EEA national, do i qualify for student loan? thank you.

Hello

As you already hold a degree it may be deemed as having an equivalent level qualification so you would be deemed ineligible for funding, I would suggest you contact NARIC so that they can determine the level of your qualification from the Philippines.

Thanks Lynsey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending