MSc Veterinary Physiotherapy 2018 Starters Watch

Hannah-JG
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,

I'm due to start the MSc Veterinary Physiotherapy course at Harper Adams in July 2018, and was wondering whether anyone is due to start too?
I've made a Facebook Group for anyone who's starting too ("Harper Adams MSc Vet Physio 2018-2021", so feel free to join!

Also would be nice to hear from anyone else due to start a MSc Vet Physio at other universities too (Nottingham? Writtle?) - as it would be nice to compare notes!

EDIT:
Another Facebook group for all PgD/MSc Veterinary Physiotherapy students due to start their course in 2018 from all universities has done been created!
Search for "PgD/MSc Vet Physio Starters 2018".
maisiepip
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I’m due to start at Nottingham in September, I haven’t found anyone yet! Was really hoping to get in touch with past grads to see what their timetable looked like etc. I know the courses have similar modules and they are both part time so will be good to help each other. 😊
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hannah-JG
Rep:
?
(Original post by maisiepip)
Hey! I’m due to start at Nottingham in September, I haven’t found anyone yet! Was really hoping to get in touch with past grads to see what their timetable looked like etc. I know the courses have similar modules and they are both part time so will be good to help each other. 😊
Hi! Ahh that's exciting!
Yes I think they all are quite similar, so it would be great to all help each other! I was umming and aahing about whether to start a Facebook Group for all vet physio post grads, regardless of uni?
maisiepip
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah that’s sounds like a great idea! I’m not sure about Harper, but I know the classes at Nottingham are only 24 (ish) people so classes are quite small. So would be great to get to know other future vet physios 😊hopefully more people will show up on the forums etc when the course actually gets underway 👍🏼
Hannah-JG
Rep:
?
Yeah that’s sounds like a great idea! I’m not sure about Harper, but I know the classes at Nottingham are only 24 (ish) people so classes are quite small. So would be great to get to know other future vet physios 😊hopefully more people will show up on the forums etc when the course actually gets underway 👍🏼
Yes I believe Harper is about the same, so about 20ish people
I'll make this group and post the name! and yes hopefully!
Hannah-JG
Rep:
?
Facebook group now created - it's called "PgD/MSc Vet Physio Starters 2018".
maisiepip
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Great I’ve added myself to it 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish