Official Predictions Thread | Unit 4C | Edexcel Politics A Level | 14 June 2018 Watch

student_Learner
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Since there isn't really a thread, let's make one with predictions so it is a clear thread.

Topics are:
Congress.
President.
Supreme Court.
Constitution.

[15] Predictions.
[45] Predictions.

List below with possible questions and we shall discuss this throughout the day.

Good luck for your exams tomorrow.
leah2000xoxo21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve got detailed plans for potential 15/45 markers for all 4 topics. Please let me know if you/ anyone would like.
xxJadeCookexx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by leah2000xoxo21)
I’ve got detailed plans for potential 15/45 markers for all 4 topics. Please let me know if you/ anyone would like.
omg pleaseee that would be great
student_Learner
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Same.

I'd like it please.
WiltshireSW
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Looking back on past papers, I think it's safe to say the vice presidency and cabinet are unlikely to come up this year. (I'm also not sure about Supreme Court as I'm skipping that topic) Aspects of the presidency (e.g. foreign policy or lame ducks) will always come up, as will the role of Congress (I reckon it'll be a legislature vs executive/deadlock type question because of the current goings-on), and a question about the Constitution (either its relevance today/amending process/state rights). Due to the Syria/North Korea situation, it wouldn't surprise me if the presidency question is about war powers or his level of autonomy in foreign policy.

...However, the past papers seem to suggest there's a curve ball question every year (eg. questions on Cheney and Biden, power of the cabinet, and Bush's use of vetos) or so, so maybe EXOP or New Federalism or the Affordable Care Act etc? I think it's just important to remember that if you have the basic fundamentals for understanding the processes and context of each topic then you should be able to wing it without having the specific details, for example getting some further information about the changing relationship between the federal and state governments (Past papers on the Edexcel site are useful but I prefer the mark schemes - these are documents that explain what the best answers would be for all the past questions - here's 2017 - and gives you an insight to what they like to see)
bennettkerry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
please!
myra12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can you send me them pls?
myra12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can you send me them pls?
patrickrobbins7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can you please email it to me?
leah2000xoxo21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bennettkerry)
please!
Private message me and I can email them to you as I cannot attach word documents here
leah2000xoxo21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey all. I cannot attach word documents on TSR so if anyone would want my plans please private message me and I can email them to you.
leannecara
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
please can I have them! (thanks soooooooooooooooooo much)

x
leah2000xoxo21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by leannecara)
please can I have them! (thanks soooooooooooooooooo much)

x
Sure. Please private message me as I don’t have a way of attaching docs x
hannahwallis
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
this would be so helpful please!! I sent you a pm with my email x
Angj
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
please sendddd
leah2000xoxo21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Angj)
please sendddd
Sure- please send private message me as I don’t have a way to attach word documents to here.
Jangmalik1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg Would you be able to email them to me please?
leah2000xoxo21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jangmalik1)
Omg Would you be able to email them to me please?
Sure- I’m sorry I cant send on here, it doesn’t give the option to attach docs... please pm me ur email
Angj
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sure- please send private message me as I don’t have a way to attach word documents to here.
I pmd you darlin !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads