The Student Room Group

Catch up work during summer

(don't know if i'm posting in the right place...)

So throughout year 12 I think it's safe to say I didn't use my frees as well as I should have.

Is it worth making revision resources (like flashcards/mind maps) for the topics I have already studied in year 12 over summer?

Obviously I'm not going to flat out revise my summer away - I have two holidays booked that I am definitely going to enjoy. I was just wondering if using my summer to catch up at a leisurely pace is a good idea or if there's no point. I don't really want to start year 13 with any year 12 baggage. Anyone else used/going to use their summer productively?
Original post by bubblecat
(don't know if i'm posting in the right place...)

So throughout year 12 I think it's safe to say I didn't use my frees as well as I should have.

Is it worth making revision resources (like flashcards/mind maps) for the topics I have already studied in year 12 over summer?

Obviously I'm not going to flat out revise my summer away - I have two holidays booked that I am definitely going to enjoy. I was just wondering if using my summer to catch up at a leisurely pace is a good idea or if there's no point. I don't really want to start year 13 with any year 12 baggage. Anyone else used/going to use their summer productively?

Absolutely, that or make money.

It would be smart or you could find yourself like many on here learning stuff for the first time before exams.
If you are behind and want to do well it can make all the difference. When you return for year 13 it goes very quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest