• Sound waves
  • Ultrasound
  • Newtons 1st, 2nd and 3rd law
  • The motor effect
  • The generator effect
  • The life cycle of stars
  • The required practicals 6-10
  • All the formulas

Just worndered what others are going to be concentrating their revision on today and tomorrow?
psh12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Today, all of waves (especially lens which my teacher said to focus on) and electromagnetism (generator effect is likely)

Tomorrow, forces (focus on upthrust, fluid pressure, and stopping distances) and space (orbital motion and redshift)

How did you find chemistry and biology?
pads123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Apparently AQA have sent a message to all schools to remember a protractor so, unless they're trolling, they'll be a question on scale drawings to find resultant force unless there's another use of protractor I've forgotten about?
hp4300
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pads123)
Apparently AQA have sent a message to all schools to remember a protractor so, unless they're trolling, they'll be a question on scale drawings to find resultant force unless there's another use of protractor I've forgotten about?
Parallelogram of forces?
malkimoo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
either that or a question on light ya know incident rays at angle
malkimoo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BenAnnaMan)
Hi Everyone,

Im going to be looking at:
  • Upthrust
  • Sound waves
  • Ultrasound
  • The motor effect
  • The generator effect
  • All the formulas

Just worndered what others are going to be concentrating their revision on today and tomorrow?
lol thtas like every topic in physics but yh i also learning all of the above - and if physics is anything like chem was today then no point learning coz was a joke sooo easy
OhSoLucky
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Waves are straightforward so I'm not revising that. Magnetism is tricky and is, in my opinion, the hardest part of the topic, especially motor effect and generator effect to a certain extent. Space physics is tiny and moments has a lot of content so I'll be sure to recall most information on that. I hope physics paper 2 will be as easy as physics paper 1, good luck everyone!
ZdYnm8vuNR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would bet that there will be a 4 marker or 6 marker or a whole question on the life cycle of the star
BenAnnaMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by psh12345)
How did you find chemistry and biology?
I know i dropped at least 10 marks from Biology, that stupid fish question caught me out, and 8 Marks from Chemistry just because i couldnt answer the questions, everything else went ok i think.

(Original post by malkimoo)
lol thtas like every topic in physics but yh i also learning all of the above - and if physics is anything like chem was today then no point learning coz was a joke sooo easy
I wish i was as confident as you, ive not found any of the science exams easy, never mind "sooo easy" lol

Nice one, didnt know that.

(Original post by OhSoLucky)
Waves are straightforward so I'm not revising that. Magnetism is tricky and is, in my opinion, the hardest part of the topic, especially motor effect and generator effect to a certain extent. Space physics is tiny and moments has a lot of content so I'll be sure to recall most information on that. I hope physics paper 2 will be as easy as physics paper 1, good luck everyone!
The motor and generator effect are deff going to come up, i would bet my house on it. Of all the science exams up to now, physics paper 1 was my worst performance =( i need to do better in paper 2

(Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR)
I would bet that there will be a 4 marker or 6 marker or a whole question on the life cycle of the star
The only questions related to space ive seen in the past papers/mock papers have been on Red-Shift, so i dont think youre far off the mark tbh

Good luck in the next couple of days everyone
ZdYnm8vuNR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LarissaAlves)
I've seen people on twitter saying they revised the whole of Chemistry in one evening using Seneca Learning. Maybe it also works with Physics! (this is the link - https://app.senecalearning.com/class...a-6954b711feed) Good luck anyway!
Stop advertising it everywhere
knownasAD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BenAnnaMan)
Hi Everyone,

Im going to be looking at:
  • Upthrust
  • Sound waves
  • Ultrasound
  • The motor effect
  • The generator effect
  • All the formulas

i know this asking a lot but can you post a list of the equations needed
BenAnnaMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ive attached a PDF.

Its chapter 5, 6, and 7 you need to know.
Attached files
Nihilisticb*tch
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It might be a reflections or refractions question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.36%
No (210)
76.64%

Watched Threads