Ordering kids meal as a teen ? Watch

WhiteBunny
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone , tomorrow I will be going out with my friend for lunch . I was just kind of confused whether to order a kids meal from the kids menu or just go with something in the adult section .

I do have a small appetite , and honestly the kids meal do look cuties too haha and it seems that I will always get the kids menu from all the restaurants I have went..... they think I look 12 haha .

Is just that I kind of feel .... you know uncertain about it . Should I go with the kids menu ?
Kakemono
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by WhiteBunny)
Hey everyone , tomorrow I will be going out with my friend for lunch . I was just kind of confused whether to order a kids meal from the kids menu or just go with something in the adult section .

I do have a small appetite , and honestly the kids meal do look cuties too haha and it seems that I will always get the kids menu from all the restaurants I have went..... they think I look 12 haha .

Is just that I kind of feel .... you know uncertain about it . Should I go with the kids menu ?
How old are you?
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
order whatever you want

the customer is always right :u:
Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
order whatever you want

the customer is always left
Decipher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You could always ask for smaller portions you know, i know some grown people who still order a happy meal from time to time. You're not alone
dartagnankillian
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I always order small kids portions because I don't have a large appetite either (and they're cheaper. But if you're not paying then there's always leftovers...)
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my wife has ordered kids meals before, if she is not that hungry but doesn't want a starter option. What other choice is there, if you want a main, but don't want the huge portions some places give. Normally she would just order a proper meal and give what she doesn't want to me.. but if I am trying to loose a bit of weight, then she gets kids meals from time to time..

No restaurant has ever had a problem, and if any person eating with us did, I can't see my wife giving a ****.
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kakemono)
How old are you?
I am 16 , turning 17 this year
Decipher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am 16 , turning 17 this year
Its fine to order a kids meal lol, i thought you were much older.
Your still a kid/young adult there no shame in ordering a kids meal if you feel that is enough to fill you up
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
(Original post by Decipher)
Its fine to order a kids meal lol, i thought you were much older.
Your still a kid/young adult there no shame in ordering a kids meal if you feel that is enough to fill you up
Haha thanks though !
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Man up,even if you are a female
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Order whatever suits your appetite best my gran always orders a kids meal at restaurants for herself due to her poor appetite and the staff don't bat an eyelid
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
(Original post by arizonaidiot)
Man up,even if you are a female
Well ... I believe I did say that I have a smaller appetite . So do you suggest that I order an adult portion , one ... eat till I vomit or two .... waste food ?
And sorry , I don’t really understand by what you said ...
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well ... I believe I did say that I have a smaller appetite . So do you suggest that I order an adult portion , one ... eat till I vomit or two .... waste food ?
And sorry , I don’t really understand by what you said ...
It's okay,I'll show u da wae
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads