Economics A Level???? Watch

RowanH2001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I have to choose subjects for A Level, and Economics is really shouting out to me. I'm really good at maths and it's seems interesting to me. Are there any Economics students out there that take Economics? What type of things do you learn? How is it assessed? Is it enjoyable?
J4ck50n
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I currently study A Level Economics, and it's one of the best things I've ever done, I mean it's so engaging and the content you can relate a lot to in life. But I suppose it does have some impact on what the teacher is like, but if they're passionate, then strap in for a brilliant course with fantastic opportunities
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
kizza17
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I study A level Economics and I really enjoy it.
For Edexcel:
Theme 1: Introduction to markets and market failure. covering topics such as PED, Indirect taxes, market failure, government intervention
Theme 2: The UK economy - performance and policies, covering topics such as AD, AS, economic growth, macroeconomic objectives
Theme 3: Business behaviour and the labour market, covering topics such as: business growth, market structures and the labour market
Theme 4: A global perspective, covering topics such as: international economics, poverty and inequality and the financial sector
My course is assessed through 3 exam papers.
RowanH2001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by kizza17)
I study A level Economics and I really enjoy it.
For Edexcel:
Theme 1: Introduction to markets and market failure. covering topics such as PED, Indirect taxes, market failure, government intervention
Theme 2: The UK economy - performance and policies, covering topics such as AD, AS, economic growth, macroeconomic objectives
Theme 3: Business behaviour and the labour market, covering topics such as: business growth, market structures and the labour market
Theme 4: A global perspective, covering topics such as: international economics, poverty and inequality and the financial sector
My course is assessed through 3 exam papers.
Would you say that Economics works well with History, Maths and Further Maths
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (91)
16.52%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.16%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (98)
17.79%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (168)
30.49%

Watched Threads