Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Going to have prom in soon but have no idea how to do make up, does anyone know any makeup artists with good prices in London?
Parker Tracy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Going to have prom in soon but have no idea how to do make up, does anyone know any makeup artists with good prices in London?

There are many make up counters which will offer this type of service - they will try out various products on you and then you will need to select what you want to buy, and the make up consultant will tell you how much you are expected to spend.

The best thing to do is shop around. Go to several stores - Selfridges, John Lewis etc and ask the various make up counters what they will offer, and take some notes. Be careful though, because some might stipulate "we'll only do your eyes". Keep a list of prices and what they are offering you. Off the top of my head, I think Mac is usually quite good value, and Bobbi Brown offers an excellent service, and some very natural looking make up.
anonymous69gcse
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if ur a girl how have u done makeup until now
Br_101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can either ask a friend to do your makeup or someone that you know who can do really good makeup or your own sisters if you have one or a close family friend who can be able to do your makeup. I’m sure if she’s a close close family friend which you’ve known for long enough, she can offer to do your prom makeup for free! My close family friend is doing my prom makeup for free as she sees me as her little sister and she’s gladly willing to do my makeup.
However, I understand some ppl have different situations so I’d suggest you to search online for prom mua’s, they are most likely to be on Instagram so you can give them a DM or email them for details x
Decipher
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pfffft..................who needs makeup go all Nâtúraaaal
AelinSardothein
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Decipher)
Pfffft..................who needs makeup go all Nâtúraaaal
unrealistic af
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (183)
38.28%
Take autumn exams (147)
30.75%
Look for a job (16)
3.35%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.39%
Take a year out (83)
17.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.86%

Watched Threads