The Student Room Group

Worried about my boyfrieds behaviour...

Do you think I'm being out of order to be unhappy about my boyfriend having him cousin over when as soon as she got here yesturday she got changed in front of him, put his clothes on, then he keeps on trying to get me to go in town to get his phone looked at so that he can spend alone time with chloe, to have just come down from a nap (as I'm pregnant) to him and chloe cuddled up in a duvet together after he told me to go upstairs to have a nap and not to have a nap or sit with him
Bruhhh they are cousins right?
incest....:s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by Aaronrj01
Yeah there defo couins

Original post by Aaronrj01
To be honest I Don't know what is worse.

The way the above is written or the incest.

Yuck..
Legally cousins can be with each other and it isn't incest. But it's still f'd up.
Troll? Youre pregnant and your bf cuddles with his cousin... How old are you??
Original post by riceisok12
Do you think I'm being out of order to be unhappy about my boyfriend having him cousin over when as soon as she got here yesturday she got changed in front of him, put his clothes on, then he keeps on trying to get me to go in town to get his phone looked at so that he can spend alone time with chloe, to have just come down from a nap (as I'm pregnant) to him and chloe cuddled up in a duvet together after he told me to go upstairs to have a nap and not to have a nap or sit with him

Hasn't your cousin ever got changed in front of you?

If your worried, just talk to your bf about it
eh?

That post makes no sense.
Reply 9
Original post by Tiger Rag
eh?

I didn’t understand it as well 😂😂
Original post by riceisok12

You aren't making much sense here, but I'll try my best.

Some cousins are just close, however this seems like it's crossing boundaries. Have they always been close, or is it a recent thing? Either way, talk to him and say it's making you uncomfortable and feel a bit unwanted, as you feel like he's trying to get you out of the way.
Reply 11
Original post by Afforestation
Troll? Youre pregnant and your bf cuddles with his cousin... How old are you??
Then say something..he needs to hear that it's not normal
Reply 13
Lovely stuff
I’m sorry to tell you that your baby daddy and cousin have entered into a deeply sexual relationship.
Original post by Tiger Rag
eh?

How would you have written it?

Quick Reply