Government and Politics Edexcel 2018 Unit 4C exam 14th June predictions

Watch this thread
Johnny77
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
wandering if anyone had any predictions for the edexcel politics exam tomorrow, unit 4C? (Mainly for Congress and Presidency) - Thanks
Ellawp
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I would guess that a question on the Presidency would come up as it didn't last year and I'd guess that they would want to mention Trump as they didn't in the Unit 3 paper, hope this helps
Johnny77
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Ellawp)
I would guess that a question on the Presidency would come up as it didn't last year and I'd guess that they would want to mention Trump as they didn't in the Unit 3 paper, hope this helps
do you have any thoughts on specifically what area of the presidency? and would they rlly ask on trump considering its early on in his presidency?
hannahwallis
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have a politics tutor and he said that its very unlikely they'll ask a longer question on Trump due to the fact its not very far into his presidency. But a shorter question could potentially be asked - although again its somewhat unlikely. But the exam boards are definitely expecting some use of evidence with regards to Trump's presidency (plus it will help boost your grade up if you use contemporary examples!) good luck !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.63%
They're exactly what I expected (86)
24.43%