The Student Room Group

What Happened to the Good girl and Bad Boy cute relationship at secondary school?

What Happened to the Good girl and Bad Boy cute relationship at secondary school??????????
Do they actually last and end up making super cute babies and live together???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you ten? If not what does it matter to you lmao
yh it was me we had 4 kids then he left me :frown:
🤷*♂️🤦*♂️
lol
Reply 5
Original post by Sufyaan65
What the f*ck is wrong with you? You're a f*cking loser lmao, the f*ggot level you're on cannot be achieved naturally, nah I bet the Government injected chemicals into you to make you think like a p*ssy. Seriously read that post and realise how moist and cringy you sound, if I was your dad I'd break your skull in.

Woahhhh... slight over reaction
Original post by RainbowDiva
yh it was me we had 4 kids then he left me :frown:

lol are you being serious? If you're joking or serious, it's true. It normally happens that way. Also with the "popular" people, or just the one everyone lusts over. They dont have to try during school so when it's time for the real world they fall apart. I see them all on facebook, they either totally lost their looks or their minds, or job.
Aww, always loved these stories. So cute on Wattpad.
honey this isn’t Wattpad x
What the f*ck is wrong with you? You're a f*cking loser lmao, the f*ggot level you're on cannot be achieved naturally, nah I bet the Government injected chemicals into you to make you think like a p*ssy. Seriously read that post and realise how moist and cringy you sound, if I was your dad I'd break your skull in.

have some respect lmao
Ur cancelled
Original post by Emi_x
Woahhhh... slight over reaction

I know this may shock you, but in case you didn't realise, nobody asked for your input.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Aww, always loved these stories. So cute on Wattpad.

Original post by roseprincessx
honey this isn’t Wattpad x

what's wattpad?
Reply 12
I know this may shock you, but in case you didn't realise, nobody asked for your input.

I agree that this thread is stupid but damnnn you need to chill
Original post by Bang Outta Order
what's wattpad?

Fictional stories, it’s a website where you type stories up and people read them. It’s good, but deactivated my account. There are a lot of bad boys and good girls stories. Very well written.
Original post by Emi_x

Init doesn’t he?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
what's wattpad?

It’s a website where people write their own stories
Some are really good
I always loved those stories though, still do.
have some respect lmao
Ur cancelled

What do you mean I'm cancelled? I'm a human with feelings, believe it or not, you're not speaking to some concert that I can be 'cancelled'. Bigot.

Original post by Emi_x

I want to chill....with you.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Fictional stories, it’s a website where you type stories up and people read them. It’s good, but deactivated my account. There are a lot of bad boys and good girls stories. Very well written.

Ah cool, do they get paid for the stories, or is it bloggy?

Actually I'll just dare to look for meself, tar lol
It’s a website where people write their own stories
Some are really good

cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending