lilly_xx12345
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello guys, I have a question do you all know any Edexcel writing past papers beacuse i have been searchinfg all day lomng for past papers but still i have found none, and does anyone have any revision tips for the exam becasue what i am going to do is just write dwn what i remember from the speaking went amazingly and miss predicted me an 7-8 but my listening and reading on the other hand went very badly as i didnt even know what question we was on for the listening and both exams were like a guessing game for me and the natives also found it hard so how was i meant t do good in it if people that acc spoke the alnguage found it hard smh, but hopefully the writing goes very well because i just want t pass spanish, is that too much to ask for?? so guys write down how the exam went for u and how u think u did and how ur revising for spanish xxxxx
Taz786110
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im not even revising for it, probably gonna try later on at night, just writing some questions, for each question only choose one of them because you get given 2.
arty3mi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lilly_xx12345)
Hello guys, I have a question do you all know any Edexcel writing past papers beacuse i have been searchinfg all day lomng for past papers but still i have found none, and does anyone have any revision tips for the exam becasue what i am going to do is just write dwn what i remember from the speaking went amazingly and miss predicted me an 7-8 but my listening and reading on the other hand went very badly as i didnt even know what question we was on for the listening and both exams were like a guessing game for me and the natives also found it hard so how was i meant t do good in it if people that acc spoke the alnguage found it hard smh, but hopefully the writing goes very well because i just want t pass spanish, is that too much to ask for?? so guys write down how the exam went for u and how u think u did and how ur revising for spanish xxxxx
Hi! I am a year 11 student currently and i would really appreciate it if you maybe send the type of themes and questions that came up for the writing exam if you still remember.
Arriana_101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by arty3mi)
Hi! I am a year 11 student currently and i would really appreciate it if you maybe send the type of themes and questions that came up for the writing exam if you still remember.
Hiya, im very screwed for spanish writing, if you did edexcel spanish 2019 higher then could you please tell me or send me the writing questions, I'd highly appreciative of it (This applies for anyone studying the edexcel version of the language)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (115)
27.38%
England (147)
35%
Belgium (32)
7.62%
Germany (42)
10%
Spain (10)
2.38%