The Student Room Group

Should I talk to the ex that ghosted me?

my ex boyfriend ghosted me 5 months ago after an argument. He ignored my texts and calls. Here we are nearly 5 months later, he's added me on snapchat, and is viewing every single one of my stories and snaps. He would've only have gotten my snapchat name by stalking my instagram profile so there's that too.

I keep resisting the urge to message him and figure out what he wants. Should I just leave it? If he added me after ghosting me, he should be the one to reach out and apologize or whatever shouldn't he? I never got the closure I wanted, which is why I accepted his request in the first place.
Personally I'd just leave it to him to message. If he doesn't have the balls and he just wants to creep then you can unfriend him. You can make the most out of it anyway by posting interesting and funny snapchat stories and let him watch how you've moved on. But don't do it in an obvious way.
If you do want to message him, I don't think there's anything wrong with it but just keep things cool. A simple 'yo what's up'. No aggression or anything. If he decides to ignore you again then just remove him as a friend and move on.
If it were me I'd let him make the first move, briefly reply to his message and then move on without further contact.
He has ghosted for 5 months, all the while keeping an eye on your instagram account.
Sounds creepy, controlling and calculated- with a habit of doing whatever suits his personal convenience at the time.
Hoping I never cross paths with him.

Quick Reply

Latest