The Student Room Group

Computer Science Graduate Course UCL vs Warwick

Hi, I have a conditional offer from UCL and Warwick for BSc Computer Science and unable to decide between the two Universities... I gather from my Google research that Warwick has higher student satisfaction score while UCL graduates seem to get better-paying jobs...Also, I notice that UCL has dropped below Warwick for Computer in the 2019 University League tables, however, internationally, it is way above Warwick! I am completely confused :frown: Any suggestions or advice on which one might be better? Thank you!!
Original post by Siva2000
Hi, I have a conditional offer from UCL and Warwick for BSc Computer Science and unable to decide between the two Universities... I gather from my Google research that Warwick has higher student satisfaction score while UCL graduates seem to get better-paying jobs...Also, I notice that UCL has dropped below Warwick for Computer in the 2019 University League tables, however, internationally, it is way above Warwick! I am completely confused :frown: Any suggestions or advice on which one might be better? Thank you!!

Rankings aren't everything. Also at the end of the day UCL and Warwick are both top class universities with little between them. You need to look at course content, locations, facilities and see which you prefer that way. Particularly with regards to location- Warwick is a campus uni in a relatively isolated location whilst UCL is bang slap in the heart of London.
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
Rankings aren't everything. Also at the end of the day UCL and Warwick are both top class universities with little between them. You need to look at course content, locations, facilities and see which you prefer that way. Particularly with regards to location- Warwick is a campus uni in a relatively isolated location whilst UCL is bang slap in the heart of London.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending