Amar matato

Tumar matato kita ? 😂
Original post by Missradioactive
Tumar matato kita ? 😂

Amar matato ekta khodu asi
Original post by ReadilySalted
Amar matato ekta khodu asi

ahahaha 😂
Anyone applying to study medicine in UK from bangladesh?
Original post by sayarasayara28
Anyone applying to study medicine in UK from bangladesh?

Eyy! What's up!
Is anybody planning on giving the Medical Admission Test?
Anyone elses parents trying to grow the biggest khodu in their town??
Anyone here studying in Cardiff mind telling me about halal restaurants/places to eat? Are all Nandos, KFCs, Mcdonalds halal there?
Original post by Pradipta
Eyy! What's up!

Omg hiiii pradipta bhaiya!!! Feels great to see you here!
Original post by bibsss
Anyone here studying in Cardiff mind telling me about halal restaurants/places to eat? Are all Nandos, KFCs, Mcdonalds halal there?

Hey I don't live in Cardiff but I've visited a couple times.You won't find any halal KFCs,McDonalds or Nandos in the city centre. The nearest halal Nandos is in Pontypridd which is a one hour drive away from Cardiff. Hope that helped!
Original post by ReadilySalted
Anyone elses parents trying to grow the biggest khodu in their town??

Not the biggest but they want it big.
Original post by sayarasayara28
Hey I don't live in Cardiff but I've visited a couple times.You won't find any halal KFCs,McDonalds or Nandos in the city centre. The nearest halal Nandos is in Pontypridd which is a one hour drive away from Cardiff. Hope that helped!

I was curious and searched the ones near my uni accommodation and the reviews on Google are made by Muslims too so I'm confused. I'm such an introvert... Like I'd find it so awks to go up to the staffs to ask lol. We'll see, thank you though. :smile:
Reply 194
Original post by Barrack.Obama
You really are thick. My point was Bangladeshis are as thick as rice. Yes rice isn't living and my point was that no one would consider such plants to have any intellect which is the same with Bangladeshis. Btw being born here doesn't change your genetic makeup. Your still going to be ethnically Bangladeshi. Them stupid af genes are still going to be expressed

lol Bangladeshi is not an ethnicity so you flopped
First page was all breeze, but as soon as I skipped to page 10, I see that the trolls have already infiltrated the thread :lol:
im bengali but i dont identify much
Zeta sas zanerkhor
Reply 198
Original post by barbruh
First page was all breeze, but as soon as I skipped to page 10, I see that the trolls have already infiltrated the thread :lol:

what do you mean by it was all breeze?
Lool is it me or there’s isn’t many bengalis at queen mary😂😂

Latest