ddoy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Three:
1. English - idk it just sorta happened i guess?
2. Spanish - lo estudio en mi colegio
3. Japanese - (learning). I'm currently learning through Japanese for dummies by Eriko Sato for grammar and the basics and a mixture of anki and memrise to help me with vocab. It's probably my favourite language - also the only one I chose to learn... Spaced repetition and the link method word are key , i've learnt, for memorising foreign vocab.
jorjeea
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1- English (native)
2- Spanish. lived in spain for 8 years
3- French (Beginner-Intermediate level?) as I was interested in picking up the language
Trying to learn Polish this summer as my dad's girlfriend is Polish and i would like to talk to her family
Vintagelies
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English - native
German - been learning for over a year, books, duolingo, youtube, friends (ich liebe die deutsche sprache)
French - gcse level
Mandarin Chinese - i was taught it years ago and i forgot everything, but have recently rekindled my love for the language
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.84%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (355)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise