The Student Room Group

[URGENT] re: Uni of Chester Photography first year

I was just wondering what my timetable will look like in the first year of the course? How many days I'm on campus will affect whether or not I will be able to keep my current job, so a quick answer would be greatly appreciated from a second/third year who can remember their first year timetable!
Thanks!
I know someone at work who did photography at Chester uni and just finished I think, if you dont get no luck with responses I can ask her if you want.
Reply 2
Original post by redbull114
I know someone at work who did photography at Chester uni and just finished I think, if you dont get no luck with responses I can ask her if you want.

Thanks! I'd have to give in my notice in a month so hopefully someone senses my urgency and gives me some wisdom haha!
Original post by jcth12
I was just wondering what my timetable will look like in the first year of the course? How many days I'm on campus will affect whether or not I will be able to keep my current job, so a quick answer would be greatly appreciated from a second/third year who can remember their first year timetable!
Thanks!

Ring chester in the morning and ask them.

I don’t see the urgency though. Even if you can’t keep your current job that’s not going to happen until the course starts
Original post by jcth12
Thanks!

Hello. Unfortunately timetables won't be available until 17th September. As timetables are built from scratch each year, they can vary greatly from year to year, so a timetable from a previous year won't be very helpful. Sorry we can't be of any more help!

Quick Reply

Latest