ReputationRep:
    Reported.

ReputationRep:
    For what?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubanator)
    Yep, the title is what it is.

So basically, I’m sitting my chemistry paper 2 exam, not gonna lie I wasn’t struggling but it wasn’t easy either.

By some miracle, our invigilator just randomly leaves the room for a good 20 minutes. Like fr, just leaves me and 25 others students. So, like any normal person would - we all start cheating and telling each other answers, one roadman at the back had his phone in his pocket (our school doesn’t check) and he basically hooked most of his friends up with the answers, including me.

Strange this is, this invigilator is known for something doing this and left during our math exam and BOTH English lang exams.

But yh, anyways since exams end on Friday, I just wanted to post this coz... why tf not, lel
    Thats probably the worst thing you could post, people can report you on this site and could lead to you getting disqualified from your exams xx

ReputationRep:
    For what?
    Cheating

ReputationRep:
    dec for you bro,
    In my BIO A-level i had bus trouble and literally woke up late for the exam as well, so i ended up coming late, no one really took the extra time, so once the people who were allowed extra time left, they kinda left me all alone in the exam hall, since im guessing no one could be asked waiting around 40 mins to watch me . i didnt cheat, since i aced that exam, and wasnt expecting being able to, my phone was on a little bag on the floor, but i didnt pick it up incase someone came in.

ReputationRep:
    its times like these i wonder how some of the people who post on this website are still in education

ReputationRep:
    Seriously?? Our invigilator left the room for like two minutes because of some students shouting in the corridor and we didn't dare to speak to each other! I hate knowing some c*nts get away with cheating, I can't wait to report you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cquixley)
    Thats probably the worst thing you could post, people can report you on this site and could lead to you getting disqualified from your exams xx
    How do u know I assigned my actual name to my account?

ReputationRep:
    How do u know I assigned my actual name to my account?
    Please tell me you’re joking, you don’t think they can’t track who you are just because you used a different name...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technicallysound)
    its times like these i wonder how some of the people who post on this website are still in education
    *sigh* it’s mandatory in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TruthHurtsok)
    Please tell me you’re joking, you don’t think they can’t track who you are just because you used a different name...
    No I’m not joking. Sorry to disappoint

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the title is what it is.

So basically, I’m sitting my chemistry paper 2 exam, not gonna lie I wasn’t struggling but it wasn’t easy either.

By some miracle, our invigilator just randomly leaves the room for a good 20 minutes. Like fr, just leaves me and 25 others students. So, like any normal person would - we all start cheating and telling each other answers, one roadman at the back had his phone in his pocket (our school doesn’t check) and he basically hooked most of his friends up with the answers, including me.

Strange this is, this invigilator is known for something doing this and left during our math exam and BOTH English lang exams.

But yh, anyways since exams end on Friday, I just wanted to post this coz... why tf not, lel
    Seems too fake!

ReputationRep:
    No I’m not joking. Sorry to disappoint
    Being a smartarse won't stop people reporting you unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    damn good on yah mate. That's hilarious if you ask me, to be fair though unless you're applying for oxford nobody cares about gcses lo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dempsy)
    damn good on yah mate. That's hilarious if you ask me, to be fair though unless you're applying for oxford nobody cares about gcses lo
    That’s the spirit! I wish more people on TSR could be like you instead of being butthurt I cheated on a few (maybe 10) exams. Like, why is it their business?

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* it’s mandatory in the UK.
    You know this is a UK based site, right?
    Vast majority of people here are from UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamuelM)
    You know this is a UK based site, right?
    Vast majority of people here are from UK
    Your point?

ReputationRep:
    That’s the spirit! I wish more people on TSR could be like you instead of being butthurt I cheated on a few (maybe 10) exams. Like, why is it their business?
    Black Water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    Black Water
    @White Fire

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.