The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The cyber police are gonna back-trace you
Reply 61
Well guys...

The troll was fun whilst it lasted.
Once you post something on the internet it is there permanently even if you delete it. TSR has servers and will still be able to review the post.
This is their original post incase anyone wonders!:
"Yep, the title is what it is.

So basically, I’m sitting my chemistry paper 2 exam, not gonna lie I wasn’t struggling but it wasn’t easy either.

By some miracle, our invigilator just randomly leaves the room for a good 20 minutes. Like fr, just leaves me and 25 others students. So, like any normal person would - we all start cheating and telling each other answers, one roadman at the back had his phone in his pocket (our school doesn’t check) and he basically hooked most of his friends up with the answers, including me.

Strange this is, this invigilator is known for something doing this and left during our math exam and BOTH English lang exams.

But yh, anyways since exams end on Friday, I just wanted to post this coz... why tf not, lel "
Honestly feel bad for the people who have worked hard and those who cheat and make it harder for the people that DESERVE to go on to college and university and do what they love.
Reply 65
LOL 😂 hopefully this thread will get to 30 pages. If not, oh well.
Reply 66
Original post by marveldinosaur
Trust me, I am. There's no need to cheat unless you genuinely haven't worked hard enough - in which case you don't deserve the grade you get if you cheat. I'm very stressed for my final exams and am taking it out here😂😂😂

it's true tho 😂😂😂
Original post by ubanator
Well guys...

Truth or not, it raised some important awareness as to how ignorant and idealised some people on Tsr’s worlds are
Well guys...

😂😂don’t even try and cover up what you’ve done. Smh
Original post by Bthrel12
😂😂don’t even try and cover up what you’ve done. Smh

Ikr, they kept trying to act like a victim too like "you dont understand this was a blessing for me"
if you work harder, you don't need to cheat😂
Reply 70
Original post by stoneroses38383u
So they can decipher psedonyms and track the user back to their full name, locale, exam board and school? Blimey, you haven’t go Alan Turing on the case have you?

Uh yes that can actually happen??? If op provided information about the subjects they’re doing and the exam board, I can’t see why not? Seeing all the bitter people here, I can see the possibility of it happening tbh. If someone actually has the time to do it and knows info about the op then YES it can happen okay. Not saying it will happen but it definitely can.
It's quite ironic that this thread is distracting me from my assignment
Original post by Bthrel12
At first I was on your side but since you said you’ve cheated on 10 of your GCSEs then you deserve to be reported. I work my arse off in my alevels and when people like that just cheat it is unfair.

Yes my man!
LOL 😂 hopefully this thread will get to 30 pages. If not, oh well.

"Oh lol its so funny that I've upset so many people and potentially dropped some people's grades! LOL! I'm so cheeeky lollll"
Lol they rejected me bro

Are you one of those people who have no care for revision and brag how you've done nothing?

If so:

For
Ur
Courtesy
Know

You
On
Urself

:h:
Original post by DarkSunGwyndolin
It's quite ironic that this thread is distracting me from my assignment

Me too hahaha, I've been revising all day but this has been a good stress release for me
I know it's ridiculously unlikely but it would make me so happy if this comes to light and they do get disqualified and the invigilator gets sacked for misconduct.
Snakes in the Grass on StudentRoom noones safe
Original post by marveldinosaur
EXACTLY, THANK YOU! I just can't believe this person is okay with it ethically?😂
Good luck with your exams! Hopefully this cu*t won't effect your grades xxx

Thank you!!! Yes let’s hope not.... I’m hoping to go to uni in sept and had to resist my maths just... tried so hard but with having 12 years since I sat an exam I did go into panic mode on one of them. I’d rather everyone did what they could and lower the boundaries. Hey ho.. we shall see ... and thank you ☺️☺️
Original post by Lala~
Uh yes that can actually happen??? If op provided information about the subjects they’re doing and the exam board, I can’t see why not? Seeing all the bitter people here, I can see the possibility of it happening tbh. If someone actually has the time to do it and knows info about the op then YES it can happen okay. Not saying it will happen but it definitely can.

The user would’ve had to been close with the OP (in which case they’re less likely to report) or the OP would’ve had to been too indiscrete (their fault but rarely the case). Posting about exam boards is nothing, locale is more important and even then you have to factor in the possibility that OP could go to a school out their area like I do.

Latest