The Student Room Group

Do girls find it a turn off if the guy is

a careful driver? I mean, not speeding, wearing seatbelts at all times, etc.

I know this sounds like a stupid question but my male friends insist that girls like spontaneous, edgy, sort of adventurous guys, not safe, considerate ones.
Reply 1
Not wearing your seatbelt at all times is incredibly stupid. I don't think a girl wants a dead boyfriend.
Depends if the girl has watched fast and furious once, then she'll try drift about
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Not wearing your seatbelt at all times is incredibly stupid. I don't think a girl wants a dead boyfriend.

I do agree, I am very careful. I purposefully got a 1.2 69HP because I do not want to speed too much. But my friends were like oh u lameeeeee, girls like speed and danger

:dontknow:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I do agree, I am very careful. I purposefully got a 1.2 69HP because I do not want to speed too much. But my friends were like oh u lameeeeee, girls like speed and danger

:dontknow:

Not all of them do.
Reply 5
I don't like gay people
Reply 6
Original post by UMunR
I don't like gay people

:frown: why

I am not gay btw.
Reply 7
:frown: why

I am not gay btw.

the summer of 2005
If a guy started driving dangerously I’d tell him to pull over and call me an uber. Idk what this obsession is with girls liking the “bad boys” but I can assure you premature death is not a turn on :smile:
Coming from a girl, girls find it attractive if a guy drives lol no matter if he drives fast or slow.
Coming from a girl, girls find it attractive if a guy drives lol no matter if he drives fast or slow.

Literally all guys drive so I'm pretty sure it's not.
your friends like the trash ratchet hoe types. speeding, drinking/drugs and driving, no selt-belt = killing/seriously injuring yourself, another driver, innocent pedestrians (particularly kids who will take the impact worse). you like women who find the risk of killing a kid, sexy??? you're sick.
Original post by petalsunrise
your friends like the trash ratchet hoe types. speeding, drinking/drugs and driving, no selt-belt = killing/seriously injuring yourself, another driver, innocent pedestrians (particularly kids who will take the impact worse). you like women who find the risk of killing a kid, sexy??? you're sick.

Well, sort of tbh. I don't think they'd like to hit anyone. But yeah, some do drink and drive which is extremely risky for other people, never mind yourself.

I do not condone any of that btw. I am made fun of because I won't drive if I'm going to drink and I won't speed above the limit. So, yeah.

I agree lol. I don’t now why I find guys driving attractive.

I know this sounds like a stupid question but my male friends insist that girls like spontaneous, edgy, sort of adventurous guys, not safe, considerate ones.

Not wearing a seatbelt is a turn off. Id want to get to my destination safely although speeding is fun to a certain extent, (when not putting other drivers or pedestrians at risk). For example, if it’s an empty road

yeah guys driving is very attractive but speeding is stupid. it shows you don’t care about keeping the girl safe. most girls want to feel protected.
guys driving in general is very attractive, i think all girls can agree on that. but if you speed you’re being stupid and it shows you don’t care about the girl or anyone else that you could potentially harm. most girls with a brain don’t like ********s and want to feel safe with their boyfriend.

I don't know anybody who wants to date someone who will either be dead soon, end up killing them, or end up needing life-long medical assistance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending