?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How'd everyone find the paper? Some of those six markers weren't that nice
kathschof1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I agree. I quite liked the practicals that were on it and most of the short answer questions, but the first and last six markers were tricky
hjain_s11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I thought it was an extremely easy paper, the best id ever done. a lot of the questions were basically the exact same as those in the practice papers
in a fish bowl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The first and last 6 marker were not nice. How where we supposed to use the graph to find the uncertainty anyway, surely drawing two more lines of best fit would confuse the marker with the original line we drew for the earlier part of the question?!
Tom19800
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by in a fish bowl)
The first and last 6 marker were not nice. How where we supposed to use the graph to find the uncertainty anyway, surely drawing two more lines of best fit would confuse the marker with the original line we drew for the earlier part of the question?!
Yeah I thought that too. Can't remember if I ended up drawing two lines or not tbh
kathschof1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by in a fish bowl)
Yeah I had that issue too! I ended up drawing a fainter line on the graph and I know some other people who did a dashed line ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads