Shahzeb_Khan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What do you think of long distance relationships/friendships, let us know.
username3895014
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think long distance friendships would be easier than a relationship. I personally wouldn’t be in one but some people can make it work
Shahzeb_Khan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ikhan1)
I think long distance friendships would be easier than a relationship. I personally wouldn’t be in one but some people can make it work
Why would you not be in one, sorry I’m just curious.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You'd think that, but IME it's easier being in a long-distance relationship than being friends over a distance. You talk more in a relationship and make more effort, but when you're friends at a distance life seems to get in the way.
username3895014
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shahzeb_Khan)
Why would you not be in one, sorry I’m just curious.
Not in a serious relationship anyway, because I feel like I would want to be able to meet the person I’m getting involved. And I feel like it’s easier to open up to someone face to face.
Shahzeb_Khan
Rep:
?
Not in a serious relationship anyway, because I feel like I would want to be able to meet the person I’m getting involved. And I feel like it’s easier to open up to someone face to face.
I respect your opinion, have a good day.
username3895014
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
You'd think that, but IME it's easier being in a long-distance relationship than being friends over a distance. You talk more in a relationship and make more effort, but when you're friends at a distance life seems to get in the way.
Yeah, that makes sense. I’ve never been in any kind of long distance relationship/friendship but if I was, I couldn’t imagine myself being very close to them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (114)
27.34%
England (146)
35.01%
Belgium (32)
7.67%
Germany (42)
10.07%
Spain (10)
2.4%