Did my boyfriend sexually assault me?

Watch
anon_user1212
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yesterday, my boyfriend and I were making out, touching each other everywhere and it was fine. He then started to touch me down there and finger me and I felt comfortable for the first few seconds, but then I told him to stop because I felt some pain and he did stop for a bit and we took a short breather. Then he continued to finger me again, but I felt pain again (had never done this before so I wasn’t used to it) and I said “wait wait stop..” he kept going. Again I said “stop stop. hold on waaiit babe” and he was like “My hand is already in here im not taking it out now” and I felt a little scared deep inside me but I ignored it, so I let him keep going for a bit more..but then I just didnt feel comfortable so I gently grabbed his hand and said stop and then he finally stopped.

I don’t know if this is considered any form of sexual assault. He did stop, though it took some effort for me to stop him. In the moment, I didn’t think it was wrong but now when I think about it, it just did not seem right to me because I feel like if you really love someone you would listen carefully to how they are feeling in situations like this. It really took me quite a few times of me saying wait stop stop for him to stop. What do you all think? Is it sexual assault? Or a red flag? I don’t want to think the wrong way. Thank you for your help.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anon_user1212)
Yesterday, my boyfriend and I were making out, touching each other everywhere and it was fine. He then started to touch me down there and finger me and I felt comfortable for the first few seconds, but then I told him to stop because I felt some pain and he did stop for a bit and we took a short breather. Then he continued to finger me again, but I felt pain again (had never done this before so I wasn’t used to it) and I said “wait wait stop..” he kept going. Again I said “stop stop. hold on waaiit babe” and he was like “My hand is already in here im not taking it out now” and I felt a little scared deep inside me but I ignored it, so I let him keep going for a bit more..but then I just didnt feel comfortable so I gently grabbed his hand and said stop and then he finally stopped.

I don’t know if this is considered any form of sexual assault. He did stop, though it took some effort for me to stop him. In the moment, I didn’t think it was wrong but now when I think about it, it just did not seem right to me because I feel like if you really love someone you would listen carefully to how they are feeling in situations like this. It really took me quite a few times of me saying wait stop stop for him to stop. What do you all think? Is it sexual assault? Or a red flag? I don’t want to think the wrong way. Thank you for your help.
defo a true story...
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He can’t be trusted after that. Not really sure if it’s sexual assault but he should have listened to you. Whatever happens next is up to you..
AelinSardothein
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
leave him
he clearly doesn't respect your feelings enough to stop whats he's doing

he may continue in future and it could escalate to worse things since he can't control himself
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
You asked him to stop and he didnt. Does he have social media?
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
He can’t be trusted after that. Not really sure if it’s sexual assault but he should have listened to you. Whatever happens next is up to you..
By "what happens next", I presume you mean, the OP goes away for a few days, makes another account and posts another similar troll thread for whatever reasons known only to the OP.
elliemay2039
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes it is sexual assault. If he didn’t ask you first it counts as assault. He also didn’t stop immediately when you asked him to do yes it is sexual assault. I would definitely break up with him as soon as possible regardless of what you were doing before hand if he didn’t ask for consent and didn’t stop when he was asked it is sexual assault.
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AelinSardothein)
leave him
he clearly doesn't respect your feelings enough to stop whats he's doing

he may continue in future and it could escalate to worse things since he can't control himself
(Original post by Anonymous)
You asked him to stop and he didnt. Does he have social media?
He doesn't have social media and he can't control himself for one very important reason......he doesn't exist.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
What do you all think? Is it sexual assault? Or a red flag? I don’t want to think the wrong way. Thank you for your help.
Sexual assault, I'd say yes. Red flag, also yes.

The law and general society say that 'no' at any point means the other party should stop straight away. You shouldn't need to expend effort to get them to stop...
mabelchiltern
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i would say it is because you said no a number of times and he kept going
anon_user1212
Rep:
?
Trinculo Im not making this up...Im genuinely concerned and seeking help
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Trinculo Im not making this up...Im genuinely concerned and seeking help
Of course you're not. You just made a TSR account and posted the same post that gets posted pretty much every day, asking a question the answer to which is pretty much self-evident. You really joined TSR just to ask this question?
anon_user1212
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trinculo)
Of course you're not. You just made a TSR account and posted the same post that gets posted pretty much every day, asking a question the answer to which is pretty much self-evident. You really joined TSR just to ask this question?
Maybe things like this get posted every day because these are real, serious situations that happen EVERY day. Im not a troll. Who would be dumb enough to make up a story like this? Probably a troll but not me. Maybe some posts are fake but not this one.
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe things like this get posted every day because these are real, serious situations that happen EVERY day. Im not a troll. Who would be dumb enough to make up a story like this? Probably a troll but not me. Maybe some posts are fake but not this one.
Why is it a real, serious situation?
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, that's not sexual assault...
applesforme
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Trinculo)
Another TSR anon sexual assault tale. Whatever next?
but why would someone make this up? I'm not saying it's true, just why would they though...
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes this is very much a sexual assault. it would attract a substantial prison sentence at court.
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's not sexual assault so long as he ain't dan schnider. Directed by seth rogen*
Vickyss
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
First of all YES IS A SEXUAL ASSAULT from the moment you told him to stop and he didn't. And for those saying no is not gtfu. Are you guys mentally ill? Once the girl says NO/STOP you need to stop in that moment. I know that you might say he didn't want to hurt you or anything but he just showed he doesn't respect you at all by not stopping as you already told him that you didn't feel comfortable with what he was doing. Please set him his limits if is not alright with it, tell him to **** off!!
alexcz578
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if he didnt blow his load then it isnt sexual assault
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.6%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.04%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (35)
16.51%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.62%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
26.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.34%

Watched Threads