physics is **** hahahah

Watch this thread
wag1piffting101
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
wag1 *****esim struggling a bit im not very good at physics and like i understand none of edexcel foundation paper 2 and basically i’m gonna fail and idk what to do if you know what the frick a solenoid is i will be very grateful thank u x
Tofic
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
A solenoid is a wire wrapped like a coil (often around Iron) with a current flowing through it. It uses the properties of electromagnetism to transform electric current into a magnet. The iron is to amplify the magnetic strength.

Study your book or watch youtube videos. Physics may not be fun when you don't understand anything. But it's wonderful when you do. So try to understand it. (speaking from experience)

Good luck!
alexcz578
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
just remember that the sun orbits the earth, that should get you a good portion of marks
Cat?
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Also remember that Uranus is the closest star to the Sun.
Mehru1214
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Your Local Cat)
Also remember that Uranus is the closest star to the Sun.
XD that's where the sun don't shine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
26.24%
As I expected (46)
32.62%
Harder (51)
36.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.96%

Watched Threads