?
Report 5 months ago
Horrible
criggles
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Which exam board did you have? (I had edexcel)
jucielucy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by _abbey_)
how did you find it?
good I suppose, I managed to squeeze a few subjunctive phrases in like ojalá hubieria mas, si tuviera mas dinero, si fuera rica etc.... but I feel like I made quite a few grammatical mistakes. idk its just driving me insane not knowing what the grade boundaries are gonna be, how did you find it?
_abbey_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by criggles)
Which exam board did you have? (I had edexcel)
i had aqa
_abbey_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by jucielucy)
good I suppose, I managed to squeeze a few subjunctive phrases in like ojalá hubieria mas, si tuviera mas dinero, si fuera rica etc.... but I feel like I made quite a few grammatical mistakes. idk its just driving me insane not knowing what the grade boundaries are gonna be, how did you find it?
I thought it was going to be much harder!- i think it went well, which exam board did you have?
jucielucy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by _abbey_)
I thought it was going to be much harder!- i think it went well, which exam board did you have?
Aqa!
mohameddalghous
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
aqa went well hopefully
How was translation guys?
FroopSploop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I didn't find it too hard. I got the translation done in under ten minutes then I spent about forty minutes on question 1b and the remaining time on question 2b. I knew absolutely nothing about the environment so I went for shopping which was a lot easier and I didn't know what to say about school plays so I spoke about the family competition thing. I got in quite a few idioms (tuvimos mas lana que un borrega, la crema de la cosecha, la sangre llama, etc.) managed to work the subjunctive into my first answer, got lots of opinions in and used a variety of linking words (sin embargo, pero, aunque, hasta que...) along with a bunch of complex structures. I probably made tiny grammatical mistakes (I feel like I conjugated 'morir' wrong in the preterite but I can't remember whether I wrote muero' or murio') but overall, the exam went fairly well for me! I got down everything I needed to and covered all of the points, so it's all good.
aishwarya_ma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by FroopSploop)
I didn't find it too hard. I got the translation done in under ten minutes then I spent about forty minutes on question 1b and the remaining time on question 2b. I knew absolutely nothing about the environment so I went for shopping which was a lot easier and I didn't know what to say about school plays so I spoke about the family competition thing. I got in quite a few idioms (tuvimos mas lana que un borrega, la crema de la cosecha, la sangre llama, etc.) managed to work the subjunctive into my first answer, got lots of opinions in and used a variety of linking words (sin embargo, pero, aunque, hasta que...) along with a bunch of complex structures. I probably made tiny grammatical mistakes (I feel like I conjugated 'morir' wrong in the preterite but I can't remember whether I wrote muero' or murio') but overall, the exam went fairly well for me! I got down everything I needed to and covered all of the points, so it's all good.
what was translation about?

aishwarya_ma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aishwarya_ma)what was translation about?

it may come in my mocks
FroopSploop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aishwarya_ma)
(Original post by aishwarya_ma)what was translation about?

it may come in my mocks
I don't remember, haha. The exam was months ago.
Chemist123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FroopSploop)
I don't remember, haha. The exam was months ago.
What were the questions roughly about for the writing
AreeshaA
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
yh does anyone remember the questions?
nazma5979
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
if anyone remembers what the questions were about (for edexcel) id really appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (10)
37.04%
No (17)
62.96%

Watched Threads