whos revising for physics...and who is just done with exams

Watch this thread
mtawafi
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i need some motivationnnn
Fabianreah
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
mate I've got none i haven't revised the majority of the second paper
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by Fabianreah)
mate I've got none i haven't revised the majority of the second paper
I started two hours ago and havent even finished one topic....even though I am doing combined and does not have that much content
Bookmaster.
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No idea what I'm going tomorrow 🙈
Least if everyone feels the same, low grade boundaries are round the corner 😂
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by Bookmaster.)
No idea what I'm going tomorrow 🙈
Least if everyone feels the same, low grade boundaries are round the corner 😂
fingers crosseddddddddd
Ozymandingo
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm revising for Edexcel combined science and I feel pretty good about this. This is probably my favourite test and subject. I enjoy the content a lot and it's not that much.
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by Ozymandingo)
I'm revising for Edexcel combined science and I feel pretty good about this. This is probably my favourite test and subject. I enjoy the content a lot and it's not that much.
that makes me wanna revise lol
yeah tbh the contents not bad
Ozymandingo
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mtawafi)
that makes me wanna revise lol
yeah tbh the contents not bad
Honestly, you'd be surprised, I considered this at first one of the hardest tests but It all makes sense and I couldn't be happier. I've actually enjoyed these exams. Think of it as if you are putting in these extra hours now that will benefit you in August when you get that grade that will benefit a part of your life.
worldisright
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I started two hours ago and havent even finished one topic....even though I am doing combined and does not have that much content
i'm doing triple and i haven't finished a lot. i'm just done with physics.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
almost there guys:dumbells: (physics is boring me too:lol::sadnod:)
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by worldisright)
i'm doing triple and i haven't finished a lot. i'm just done with physics.
Dont worry im sure you will do great...even if you just read everything while relaxing it might comeback to you in the exam even though you might not think so

wow im such a hypocrite
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by Omstertron)
Electromagnetism killed me. I'm hoping to take physics A-level but goddamn P6 and P7 are boring. I just freesciencelessons binged p7 and am hoping not much comes up about practicals or anything to do with diagrams
hahaa shaun is my g
as long as you stay on top of it from year 12, you will do great!! dw
and yes i hate practicals
anonymous69gcse
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
im going to revise at 12am.
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by anonymous69gcse)
im going to revise at 12am.
good luck mate
June_.
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Literally have been revising for this particular exam so much omg
Fingers crossed the reflection/refraction practical doesn't come up?! It's such a tricky one to write out a method for agh!
georgemitch55
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by June_.)
Fingers crossed the reflection/refraction practical doesn't come up?! It's such a tricky one to write out a method for agh!
I thought that was paper 1 I'm so screwed
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by June_.)
i hate thattttt
and the water tank ****
ACEdaEXAM
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i need some motivationnnn
Just think of how good summer will be and how good and sad prom will be
June_.
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i hate thattttt
and the water tank ****
Honestly, I feel personally attacked by ripple tanks
mtawafi
Rep:
(Original post by georgemitch55)
I thought that was paper 1 I'm so screwed
:adore::bawling:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads