The Student Room Group

Male promiscuity isn't as bad as women's.

I wouldn't find it as bad living in a house with a man who was promiscuous as I would being in a house with a woman who was. this is because if a man brings back random women from clubs and bars the women are likely to be normalish or at least restrainable if things turn weird. a woman bringing back random men however and you could have some real weirdos, serial killers, rapists and as a woman you can't restrain them. so stop with the feminist sucking up, and realise that men and women aren't the same and there are reasons for so-called "double standards" and calling women sluts and not having words for that with men.
Today's incel thread is brought to you by anonymous.
Reply 2
so the moral of the story is that men who have one-night stands are weirdos, serial killers, and rapists?
Reply 3
This paragraph does not support the statement in your title. The negatives of living with promiscuous women compared to promiscuous men demonstrates why one is more tolerable than the other when living with the person, but does not mean the act itself of being promiscuous is more justified for women (this is not a feminist response).
Women don't always bring home jerks. And there are men who bring home women who take advantage of them. Being promiscious is fine for both sexes it's more about common sense. Only take home someone, or go home with someone, you trust. If you don't wanna sleep with someone you've got to make that clear. .
lol was this meant to be anti-woman? cos it backfired with you calling all men serial killers, rapists etc
Reply 6
Original post by Joleee
so the moral of the story is that men who have one-night stands are weirdos, serial killers, and rapists?

men in general are more likely to have these deviant behaviours than women - it's to do with women being "needed" by nature and so having decent genetics to pass on and most men not being needed so to speak and so their genetics gives a greater diversity of brilliant men and crazy criminal men. so anyway if you keep on dragging men that haven't been properly vetted to your home, you are running a high risk of things going badly for yourself. it's not that hard to grasp.
Reply 7
I think you mean that having random men in your house is potentially more dangerous than having random women in your house. Which I'd agree with.

However, from the promiscuity angle, they aren't randoms, they are horny people who want your flatmate for a night then will leave. I'd say the risk of them stealing stuff is the same for either gender.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
men in general are more likely to have these deviant behaviours than women - it's to do with women being "needed" by nature and so having decent genetics to pass on and most men not being needed so to speak and so their genetics gives a greater diversity of brilliant men and crazy criminal men. so anyway if you keep on dragging men that haven't been properly vetted to your home, you are running a high risk of things going badly for yourself. it's not that hard to grasp.

but if men who have one-night stands are rapists, weirdos, etc, then you would rather live with one full time than have one occasionally visit your house for the night with a female flatmate?
Reply 9
Original post by mabelchiltern
lol was this meant to be anti-woman? cos it backfired with you calling all men serial killers, rapists etc

it's not anti-woman or anti-men, it's anti-bullsh*t. just trying to say it how it is, and stop people sucking up to feminist rhetoric.
I wouldn't find it as bad living in a house with a man who was promiscuous as I would being in a house with a woman who was. this is because if a man brings back random women from clubs and bars the women are likely to be normalish or at least restrainable if things turn weird. a woman bringing back random men however and you could have some real weirdos, serial killers, rapists and as a woman you can't restrain them. so stop with the feminist sucking up, and realise that men and women aren't the same and there are reasons for so-called "double standards" and calling women sluts and not having words for that with men.

This is a pretty specific example, which probably isn't going to apply to 9/10 people
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
In before triggered feminists arrive
Original post by ThomH97
I think you mean that having random men in your house is potentially more dangerous than having random women in your house. Which I'd agree with.

However, from the promiscuity angle, they aren't randoms, they are horny people who want your flatmate for a night then will leave. I'd say the risk of them stealing stuff is the same for either gender.

yes that is what I mean. and as for the second part of what you said, most times that is how it goes, but if it turns weird or nasty a woman can be restrained and thrown out easier than a man. stealing is the least of your problems. think of when a woman changes her mind and the guy thinks he has been promised sex. he could rape her and me and there's nothing we can do.
I wonder... Could the act of making love be confined to love?
yes that is what I mean. and as for the second part of what you said, most times that is how it goes, but if it turns weird or nasty a woman can be restrained and thrown out easier than a man. stealing is the least of your problems. think of when a woman changes her mind and the guy thinks he has been promised sex. he could rape her and me and there's nothing we can do.

If the woman changes her mind to not have sex then she's not being promiscuous then is she?
Original post by Joleee
but if men who have one-night stands are rapists, weirdos, etc, then you would rather live with one full time than have one occasionally visit your house for the night with a female flatmate?

it's all about the bell curve intelligence distribution. men can be moronic criminal weirdos or amazing and brilliant - there is more of a split. women are more average. it's in the science sweetie. I would rather live with a man in a relationship, he would have to be a good one though obviously.
Reply 16
it's all about the bell curve intelligence distribution. men can be moronic criminal weirdos or amazing and brilliant - there is more of a split. women are more average. it's in the science sweetie. I would rather live with a man in a relationship, he would have to be a good one though obviously.

ok straw man. lol
Reply 17
lmaoooo sounds like mens fault for being psycotic. Maybe there should be a curfuw on men until these behaviours cease so everyone can be safe?
What if she convinced him to let her tie him up though? Then gets a kitchen knife and stabs him to death... Or even goes into your room and gets you in your sleep.

Women are more likely to be "bunny boilers". Be careful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending