The Student Room Group

Will this make me lose marks? A level politics paper 4 B (Ideologies)

Baaically in my politics exam the question asked “Is Nationalism a Coherent doctrine” however, I thought coherent meant not a single doctrine so for my first point i spoke about Liberalism nationalism and got all the points when i concluded that paragraph i put it is a coherent doctrine. Secondly I spoke of post colonial nationalism got most of the points and just at the end managed to link it with Liberialism Nationalism n concluded it is a coherent doctrine.

However, this is where I made the mistake when writing about conservative I did both views about how it is a coherent doctrine and how it isn’t but I didn’t write that. i just wrote about conservative nationalism and I don’t think I got any similarities maybe difference tho so at the end of that paragraph i put it demonstrates that “Nationalism is a coherent doctrine” when in fact I was meant to put it is not. Similiarly, for Exapnsionist i wrote about the main points of it but then spoke a little about how it conflicted Liberalsist Nationalist but at the end I concluded that paragraph that it is a coherent doctrine (I should’ve wrote it wasn’t)

Overall the reason why I am confused is because I did mention all the points in the mark scheme, the only issue is I just concluded my paragraph wrongly. Should I be worried because I already messed up on paper 3.
Reply 1
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest