The Student Room Group

D1 question help!!

Can anyone help pls!
Reply 1
屏幕快照 2018-06-15 10.20.53.png
I dont know why we need to use three dummies rather than two. Can anyone explain
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Attachment not found

And for the last question, it is clearly that J is a critical activity so zero float, which means it must be completed between 15 and 22, then why would the mark scheme say it can be completed between 17 and 24?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Sherryew
屏幕快照 2018-06-15 10.20.53.png
I dont know why we need to use three dummies rather than two. Can anyone explain

You use a dummy when:
1. Two activities would otherwise start at the same event and finish at the same event, or
2. It is not otherwise possible to draw a network with the correct dependencies.
Original post by Sherryew
Attachment not found

And for the last question, it is clearly that J is a critical activity so zero float, which means it must be completed between 15 and 22, then why would the mark scheme say it can be completed between 17 and 24?

I get "attachment not found". Attachments have been a bit buggy on TSR recently, so please upload the question to a service like imgur.com and post the link here.
F can’t connect to G directly otherwise K would be dependent on F as well. This is the one that caught me out
Reply 6
Original post by Prasiortle
I get "attachment not found". Attachments have been a bit buggy on TSR recently, so please upload the question to a service like imgur.com and post the link here.

Here it is, thanks!
Reply 7
Thanks I got it!!

Quick Reply

Latest