The Student Room Group

Student finance residency proof

Student Finance Residency Team requested to send me either (a) Overseas temporary employment contract, or, (b) temporary visa, or (c) UK Bank statements with UK address.
I have never worked and the country I visited provided a registration certificate that helps to avoid temporary visa and since I never worked , never felt importance to have bank account. Hence, I sent my father's UK bank statements with last seven year transactions.
Surprisingly, I have received the same letter from the team again - this is the third time , I have received the letter.
After receiving the letter second time, I phoned them, and I was told that I have to send my bank statement, but, I explained the reason, eventually, I dropped a letter to the team explaining all details.
Can someone, please tell me, what should I do next? In the letter it is told any other evidence you believe proves that you were outside UK on temporary basis and planned to return - how can I prove that I have planned to return, except by telling repeatedly that I have a plan, because I am British and this is my home country.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending