Trump has literally built concentration camps

Watch
AngeryPenguin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The term concentration camp refers to a camp in which people are detained or confined, usually under harsh conditions and without regard to legal norms of arrest and imprisonment that are acceptable in a constitutional democracy.

If the shoe fits...

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/po...x-12994549.php

Even what looks to be a re-education camp:

Trump's America is the only country other than Somalia that has not ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the most widely and rapidly ratified human rights treaty in history. It is one of only seven countries-together with Iran, Nauru, Palau, Somalia, Sudan and Tonga- that has failed to ratify the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.

Where are the Trump supporters who reassured us that these fears were completely unfounded?
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guantanamo Bay, a concentration camp, has been open since 2002. The US is no stranger to human rights abuses, Trump is just following in his predecessors' footsteps. The GOP ones at least.
AngeryPenguin
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dez)
Guantanamo Bay, a concentration camp, has been open since 2002. The US is no stranger to human rights abuses, Trump is just following in his predecessors' footsteps. The GOP ones at least.
Many of these are actually specifically concentration camps for kids. Guantanimo Bay is a torture/re-education camp for adults.
Hal97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The British I believe coined the word concentration camp and they put Boer (mostly White South Africans) into camps resulting in tens of thousands of deaths because they were poorly treated.

Boer girl Lizzie Van Zyl in a British camp

Name:  1200px-LizzieVanZyl.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  163.0 KB

The death toll was around 10% of the Boer population

In BRITISH camps

Just saying..

The point is throughout history various camps have been used to keep populations out of the way but often result in some deaths by disease. Same thing happened in Nazi camps and it was called the Holocaust...
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Here's how the Obama administration treated unaccompanied children back in 2014.

Surprised, huh?

What's even more shocking though is that if you show this picture to libtards and explain that the US have been doing this for years, they still find a way to turn it against Trump and praise their hero Obama. I read that even back at Ellis Island, children who did not pass a physical examination were sent back to Europe, with or without parents. Not sure if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me.
Cuddly Lizard
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hal97)
The British I believe coined the word concentration camp and they put Boer (mostly White South Africans) into camps resulting in tens of thousands of deaths because they were poorly treated.

The point is throughout history various camps have been used to keep populations out of the way but often result in some deaths by disease. Same thing happened in Nazi camps and it was called the Holocaust...
Fun thing to add, it wasn't just the people in the concentration camps starving in the Boer war. Everyone was starving. I wonder what happens if you attack the convoys taking food to the concentration camps..? Guards were hungry too. Doubt they were as malnourished as everyone else, but it wasn't like our concentration camps were as bad as Auschwitz.
fudge boyzz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with imprisioing criminals trying to enter a country.
Just my opinion
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
Here's how the Obama administration treated unaccompanied children back in 2014.

Surprised, huh?

What's even more shocking though is that if you show this picture to libtards and explain that the US have been doing this for years, they still find a way to turn it against Trump and praise their hero Obama. I read that even back at Ellis Island, children who did not pass a physical examination were sent back to Europe, with or without parents. Not sure if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me.
Beat me to it.

There are several posters on YT doing vox pops in the street, reading Obama quotes to left-wingers, but telling them they are Trumpisms. They are apoplectic with outrage at what the great Orange one had said.

Their reactions when they are told the truth and they were Obama quotes are a hoot.
AngeryPenguin
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cuddly Lizard)
I wonder what happens if you attack the convoys taking food to the concentration camps..?
>The Boer genocide was caused by the Boers themselves attacking their food supplies and not by the British who razed farms and villages to the ground, and imprisoned the resulting homeless Boers in deliberately harsh conditions

Next are you going to say that the Holocaust was caused by the partisans themselves attacking the food supplies to the Nazi concentration camps?
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
Beat me to it.

There are several posters on YT doing vox pops in the street, reading Obama quotes to left-wingers, but telling them they are Trumpisms. They are apoplectic with outrage at what the great Orange one had said.

Their reactions when they are told the truth and they were Obama quotes are a hoot.
Haha, I've seen the same with Hitler's quotes attributed to Hillary. I almost pitied them when they found out.
Cuddly Lizard
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
>The Boer genocide was caused by the Boers themselves attacking their food supplies and not by the British who razed farms and villages to the ground, and imprisoned the resulting homeless Boers in deliberately harsh conditions

Next are you going to say that the Holocaust was caused by the partisans themselves attacking the food supplies to the Nazi concentration camps?
Obviously not lmfao. Was just outlining that there were actual efforts to keep them all fed. You really think they had a roadmap for the entire war and knew exactly what would happen for the whole thing?

No need to take it way out of context, it's not like people were going to be let out to go farm and willingly come back at night regardless. Not blaming the Boers for other Boers saving, just saying they didn't starve because the fairy ate all their food or the mean big fat 250 pound redcoat ate it all whilst laughing at a bunch of farmers wasting away.
Just my opinion
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
"Trump has literally built concentration camps"

Well that's fair enough. After all he " literally is Hitler" remember.😁
username1738683
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trumpophobes are getting more desperate by the day, in direct measure to their inability to find anything to have a go with. Just from today's sample, Trump is building concentration camps and is going to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan.

It is surreal to see people we regard as somewhat able to do a bit of thinking reduced to this, it really is.
Psy0pKill
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Will it have a swimming pool like Auschwitz?

I am surprised that they didn't cover that up and say it was a fiery pit of death.

Considering how much alterations the Soviets have done to this camp I am shocked people find nothing suspicious about that. Makes you question the whole thing...

Watch David Cole's the Gates of Auschwitz documentary on these tours they are showing things as being original but after questioning those in charge you will find they are not.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hal97)

Boer girl Lizzie Van Zyl in a British camp

Name:  1200px-LizzieVanZyl.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  163.0 KB

The death toll was around 10% of the Boer population

In BRITISH camps

Just saying..

You seem to be forgetting the Spanish and Americans actually coined concentration camps that predate to Boer war.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads