The Student Room Group

I need help from IGCSE chemistry lads!!!!!

I need answers.

would flashcards be good in terms of chemistry revision?

In terms of this question I have stuff to add. My plan is to first complete the coursework (while trying to make notes throughout (hook me up with a way to make notes from the coursework, or not)).

and

Would I be able to secure an A for IGCSE chemistry without completing the experiments?

I appreciate all the help I get. It's funny cause this is the third time i've asked.
Original post by theJoyfulGeek
Flashcards can be good for chemistry revision, as testing yourself can help you to remember information. Just make sure that you have everything you need to know on them.
I don't know about coursework though, sorry. I'm also doing IGCSE (Edexcel) but I don't have coursework.

No worries lad. I'm a homeschooler so that last part pretty much answers itself for me. Welp i'm off. Take a rep.
Original post by AspiringAccount
I need answers.

would flashcards be good in terms of chemistry revision?

In terms of this question I have stuff to add. My plan is to first complete the coursework (while trying to make notes throughout (hook me up with a way to make notes from the coursework, or not)).

and

Would I be able to secure an A for IGCSE chemistry without completing the experiments?

I appreciate all the help I get. It's funny cause this is the third time i've asked.

Flashcards are really good but I'd also recommend doing lots of other forms of testing alongside it. For example, whilst you're making notes also make yourself pop quizzes and tests that you can return to a couple of days later. and then also use sites lie Quizlet or Seneca Learning for more testing..
Seneca also has stuff about the required practicals and all you need to know about them, so that may help you get your A without having done the experiments!
Original post by sallyS22
Flashcards are really good but I'd also recommend doing lots of other forms of testing alongside it. For example, whilst you're making notes also make yourself pop quizzes and tests that you can return to a couple of days later. and then also use sites lie Quizlet or Seneca Learning for more testing..
Seneca also has stuff about the required practicals and all you need to know about them, so that may help you get your A without having done the experiments!

You're a damn legend. Lad.

Quick Reply

Latest