The Student Room Group

#NotMyFlag

Is the Traitor in Chief secretly planning to supplant the US flag with a KOREAN version?

Reply 1
Don't pretend you give a ****
Original post by Sinnoh
Don't pretend you give a ****

What do you mean? I am utterly OUTRAGED that Trump is spitting on the glorious symbol of American Imperialism. So much so that I can't even.
Reply 3
Original post by AngeryPenguin
What do you mean? I am utterly OUTRAGED that Trump is spitting on the glorious symbol of American Imperialism. So much so that I can't even.

Can u odd though
Reply 4
Thats diplomacy for you. It costs nothing to be polite.

At the same time his faux-outrage over "saluting an officer of a country that killed 33k us servicemen" is rather droll as by such logic he shouldnt be talking to Germans, Russians, Brits, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese etc. etc. It would seem whoever this tweeter is he needs to get a sense of perspective for geo-politics.
Original post by AngeryPenguin

On a scale of 1 to “even”, how literally can you NOT?
Trump's enemies are now tapping into the 'children separated at the border' thing to have a go, desperation is setting in fast and the bar is dragged even lower by this crowd so disturbed by the 45th. That he upsets such characters to such an extent is something that can only make him look good. His enemies don't really care more now than they did before Trump, of course.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply