The Student Room Group

Worries about exam board

I made a query to an exam board before GCSEs about one of the specifications but the response I received was not particularly useful. I then filled in the survey they sent me, leaving a rather critical view. Is it possible that my query could anger the board and perhaps result in the marker grading my paper unfairly, or altering my mark?

This likely sounds stupid but I am overly concerned that my hard work will be nullified by my survey feedback.
Original post by randomstudier
I made a query to an exam board before GCSEs about one of the specifications but the response I received was not particularly useful. I then filled in the survey they sent me, leaving a rather critical view. Is it possible that my query could anger the board and perhaps result in the marker grading my paper unfairly, or altering my mark?

This likely sounds stupid but I am overly concerned that my hard work will be nullified by my survey feedback.

No. Dont worry.
Reply 2
Original post by randomstudier

Whatever you said in the survey will not affect your work.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about

Quick Reply

Latest