WJEC/Eduqas A level Sociology Watch

DonoLad
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
How did you guys find paper 3 today or just all the papers in general since we finished with all of them now .
Brooooksd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by DonoLad)
How did you guys find paper 3 today or just all the papers in general since we finished with all of them now .
I found it okay! Struggles a little bit with the compulsory question on crime and deviance! How did you find it?
DonoLad
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Brooooksd)
I found it okay! Struggles a little bit with the compulsory question on crime and deviance! How did you find it?
I was really nervous for the exam because the day before I was struggling to remember anything from the two topics. I remembered alot of functionalism came up in the first paper so I just revised the crap out Marxism which worked out really well. When I got in there and saw the questions it was like everything came back to me.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Brooooksd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by DonoLad)
I was really nervous for the exam because the day before I was struggling to remember anything from the two topics. I remembered alot of functionalism came up in the first paper so I just revised the crap out Marxism which worked out really well. When I got in there and saw the questions it was like everything came back to me.
Yeah we were really lucky with the theory question! I did the same really did you mention neo-Marxism?? I dont think I did to well on the part a for crime and deviance but the rest went really well!
fiji00
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, could you possibly tell me the questions for paper 1 , I'm in year 12 I'm really interested to know what questions came up. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.86%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.42%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (94)
17.8%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (77)
14.58%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.23%
How can I be the best version of myself? (159)
30.11%

Watched Threads