UKCAT course on Medify Watch

Francesco8801
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I'm a year 12 student and just finished my AS level exams and I'm currently considering applying to medicine.
This summer I will have to sit the UKCAT exam and I would like to know if the medify UKCAT online course is worth the money. Many people have recommended it but I'm still not 100% sure.

What are your opinions?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Avaflower100
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Francesco8801)
I'm a year 12 student and just finished my AS level exams and I'm currently considering applying to medicine.
This summer I will have to sit the UKCAT exam and I would like to know if the medify UKCAT online course is worth the money. Many people have recommended it but I'm still not 100% sure.

What are your opinions?
Absolutely!! Its not that expensive (compared to some of the courses people go on) and for UKCAT you need all the practice you can get. I sat it last summer, and I wish I had done more practice, having lost out on 2 interviews due to my UKCAT score (2700). Everyone I knew used medify, including me, and its really good to practice questions. Just make sure you time yourself - if the UKCAT had unlimited time everyone would get 100%. 30 seconds per question is about the time you get in the exam, depending on the section. I'd advise saving the official UKCAT resources until a week before, and use medify for a few hours every day for at least 3 weeks until then if you really want to get into med school.
Francesco8801
Rep:
?
(Original post by Avaflower100)
Absolutely!! Its not that expensive (compared to some of the courses people go on) and for UKCAT you need all the practice you can get. I sat it last summer, and I wish I had done more practice, having lost out on 2 interviews due to my UKCAT score (2700). Everyone I knew used medify, including me, and its really good to practice questions. Just make sure you time yourself - if the UKCAT had unlimited time everyone would get 100%. 30 seconds per question is about the time you get in the exam, depending on the section. I'd advise saving the official UKCAT resources until a week before, and use medify for a few hours every day for at least 3 weeks until then if you really want to get into med school.
Thank you so much for your advice! I'll definetly consider to take the medify UKCAT course!
Avaflower100
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Thank you so much for your advice! I'll definetly consider to take the medify UKCAT course!
No problem! It is honestly the best resource out there for UKCAT practice
aleexhunt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago

What are your opinions?
Medify is great- it was the only resource I used and it got me 2840
Francesco8801
Rep:
?
(Original post by aleexhunt)
Medify is great- it was the only resource I used and it got me 2840
Nice, that's a very good score! Congrats
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
21.92%
The paper was reasonable (417)
43.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (185)
19.13%
It was TERRIBLE (153)
15.82%

Watched Threads