ideas for 18th party?

Watch
Katiemick8
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Not really a fan of clubbing, live in a seaside town and itll be summer

So far im thinking beach bbq or pub crawl round all the places me and my friends used to hang out as kids, kinda 'the worlds end' style

Did anyone do anything interesting/unique for their 18th?
And did anyone do any little things as its a milestone
, like getting messages from family and friends written on a frame or something, idk stuff that i can look back on in the future when im fed up of
adulting?

(also does anyone have a time machine so i can relive my life from about 5 thanks)
kiahwilliamss
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This isn’t really a whole idea just something nice to do within whatever you do! You could buy some disposable cameras for the day/night and give them to the people you invite and get them to take as many pictures of themselves/the party/you as they’d like!! At the end of the day/night; collect in all the cameras, have the photos developed and maybe add them all to an ‘18th’ photo album! Just a sub-idea really; like the milestone suggestion. (:
Katiemick8
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by kiahwilliamss)
This isn’t really a whole idea just something nice to do within whatever you do! You could buy some disposable cameras for the day/night and give them to the people you invite and get them to take as many pictures of themselves/the party/you as they’d like!! At the end of the day/night; collect in all the cameras, have the photos developed and maybe add them all to an ‘18th’ photo album! Just a sub-idea really; like the milestone suggestion. (:
Yas thats a great idea i think ill do that, that's the kinda stuff i was thinking of
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.47%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (32)
15.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
16.42%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (30)
14.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (55)
27.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (38)
18.91%

Watched Threads