What to wear with grey fleece shorts? Watch

CollegeStudent99
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I went to JD Sports today and bought some grey Adidas 3-stripe fleece shorts as I was looking for some fleece shorts and they looked comfortable and nice.

I tried them on and I thought they looked pretty good (I was wearing a hoody at the time).

However, I’m wondering, what would go best with them? I tried looking for an Adidas top/t-shirt to match but ran out of time so I just bought the shorts.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/gr...-fleece-shorts

I have noticed the hoodie and shorts look becoming ever more popular especially with young guys so maybe just wear them with a hoody?
alavu
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If it's too hot just wear a shirt and if it's a bit chilly wear a hoody on top of the shirt
CollegeStudent99
Rep:
?
(Original post by alavu)
If it's too hot just wear a shirt and if it's a bit chilly wear a hoody on top of the shirt
Should it be an Adidas hoodie/t-shirt to match the shorts or can it just be plain? I don’t know much about the un-written “rules” of designer fashion so I’m still learning.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CollegeStudent99)
Should it be an Adidas hoodie/t-shirt to match the shorts or can it just be plain? I don’t know much about the un-written “rules” of designer fashion so I’m still learning.
If they complement each other I don't think it really matters. If you wear something Adidas with 3 stripes on it and they're a different colour scheme it might look a bit odd though.
CollegeStudent99
Rep:
?
(Original post by 04MR17)
If they complement each other I don't think it really matters. If you wear something Adidas with 3 stripes on it and they're a different colour scheme it might look a bit odd though.
Would a plain black t-shirt or plain navy t-shirt work well?

I see what you mean about mixing the colour scheme for example wearing a black Adidas hoodie with blue stripes and grey Adidas shorts with white stripes.

Also, I have some Adidas Samba trainers, would these go well with the shorts?
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Would a plain black t-shirt or plain navy t-shirt work well?

I see what you mean about mixing the colour scheme for example wearing a black Adidas hoodie with blue stripes and grey Adidas shorts with white stripes.

Also, I have some Adidas Samba trainers, would these go well with the shorts?
I'm sure plain T shirts will work well.

Any kind of trainers will be fine.
YD17HXM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So I went to JD Sports today and bought some grey Adidas 3-stripe fleece shorts as I was looking for some fleece shorts and they looked comfortable and nice.

I tried them on and I thought they looked pretty good (I was wearing a hoody at the time).

However, I’m wondering, what would go best with them? I tried looking for an Adidas top/t-shirt to match but ran out of time so I just bought the shorts.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/gr...-fleece-shorts

I have noticed the hoodie and shorts look becoming ever more popular especially with young guys so maybe just wear them with a hoody?
A puffer jacket and nike creps
Afforestation
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lol if youre wearing adidas theres not much point in fashion advice... Trainers and a hoodie?
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dark plain t-shirt in black or navy should look good.
CollegeStudent99
Rep:
?
Thanks for the advice guys.
CollegeStudent99
Rep:
?
What about a pale yellow t-shirt and a grey zip-up hoodie with the zip open for a summery look. Would that work? (Yellow is my favourite colour btw.)

Sort of like this but with the grey hoodie on top to improve the look further: https://goo.gl/images/EyYPeJ
CollegeStudent99
Rep:
?
I have just found the shorts on another site and the model in the picture is wearing them with a pale yellow adidas top/light jumper and it looks pretty good. So I guess a yellow t-shirt/jumper/hoodie will look okay?

https://www.scottsmenswear.com/produ...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (440)
67.28%
No (214)
32.72%

Watched Threads