The Student Room Group

Shaving and Fake Tan

Hey,
So need girly advice. I fake tan regularly, and probably need to shave my legs every 2-3 days. This makes the tan come off on my legs quicker and look a bit odd.
Anyway to reduce this or good shaving/tan routines? Or do I literally need to go over my legs with tan every time I shave.

At the moment I use bondi sands mousse but have just bought the gradual moisturiser as apparently it keeps the tan really nice over the top of the mousse.
Don't tan? might be a nice change, to see yourself differently, instead of bronze

Don't know about it otherwise...
Original post by HelloHello!
Don't tan? might be a nice change, to see yourself differently, instead of bronze

Don't know about it otherwise...

I took it all of yesterday and scared myself 😂 don’t think pale me is a good look! Love it on some people though
Original post by unrecognisable
I took it all of yesterday and scared myself 😂 don’t think pale me is a good look! Love it on some people though

Maybe just because you're used to tanning, see what people think ! :smile:
Try waxing before you tan. The hair takes longer to grow back so you won’t have to shave every other day
If you're feeling brave, you can always try a darker tan as its more likely to hide any dark hair growing back. I use the bondi sands dark mousse and I shave my legs maybe once every 5 days?
Hey, I think its just the way it is unfortunatly, i usually shave once/ twice then fake tan over that. Tinted moisturiser is great though so defo try that!!
Sophia :smile:
Original post by unrecognisable
Hey,
So need girly advice. I fake tan regularly, and probably need to shave my legs every 2-3 days. This makes the tan come off on my legs quicker and look a bit odd.
Anyway to reduce this or good shaving/tan routines? Or do I literally need to go over my legs with tan every time I shave.

At the moment I use bondi sands mousse but have just bought the gradual moisturiser as apparently it keeps the tan really nice over the top of the mousse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending