ill after exams

Watch
lucyhxyton
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone else get really ill after exams? I was so excited to leave school and have a few months off revision and exams. But all I’ve done so far is sleep because of migraines😭😂
alavu
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sleeping excessively could be due to many different factors. Are you sure it's migraines? Try to take some pain killers and keep yourself hydrated as it getting hotter nowadays.
lucyhxyton
Rep:
?
pretty sure it’s migraines, my eyes get really sensitive to light so I just find it best to try and sleep it off! Thanks
m005eman
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just finished A levels Thursday, was quite hyped to relax, but all i've done is sleep and die due to the really great hayfever levels we've been having recently!!!
lucyhxyton
Rep:
?
aw unlucky, hope you’re A-levels went okay
Neglectedchicken
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You have a migraine because you got more sleep which your used to in a long period of time ; it will get better in a couple of days..
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
at least ur getting sleep. im not even able to do that cos my sleeping pattern as been messed around. i usually go to bed at 2am and dont even have deep sleep.
lucyhxyton
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Neglectedchicken;78387214]You have a migraine because you got more sleep which your used to in a long period of time ; it will get better in a couple of days..

Ohh that makes so much sense, thanks!
lucyhxyton
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Anonymous;78387248]at least ur getting sleep. im not even able to do that cos my sleeping pattern as been messed around. i usually go to bed at 2am and dont even have deep sleep.

Ohh, hope your sleeping pattern returns to normal in the weeks we have off!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
[QUOTE=lucyhxyton;78387364]
(Original post by Anonymous)
at least ur getting sleep. im not even able to do that cos my sleeping pattern as been messed around. i usually go to bed at 2am and dont even have deep sleep.

Ohh, hope your sleeping pattern returns to normal in the weeks we have off!
no its going to remain like that. so i need to see a gp.
Schoolquestions
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
same. I just did three extremely violent sneezes. I think I've got the cold and it's tagteaming with my harfever to screw me over.
lucyhxyton
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Schoolquestions;78387478]same. I just did three extremely violent sneezes. I think I've got the cold and it's tagteaming with my harfever to screw me over.

That sounds like it sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (205)
57.58%
I don't have everything I need (151)
42.42%

Watched Threads