I need help on how to revise german
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Official-21)
I need help on how to revise german
So with German GCSE's you should just do past papers as it is very good practice. For essay writing make sure you find a whole bunch of keywords to use opinions, past tense, present tense, future tense. Use phrases such as (Meiner meinung nach) and (ab und zu) keep in mind themes such as school, holidays, adventure, the environment.
If you need any words there is this website called leo.org which can translate very well for you.👍🏼
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
quizlet, memrise, duolingo. have a look at your gcse speaking answers and see if you can remember any useful phrases from them to put in your writing etc.
moving this to the language forum
Inter2002
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by London090)
So with German GCSE's you should just do past papers as it is very good practice. For essay writing make sure you find a whole bunch of keywords to use opinions, past tense, present tense, future tense. Use phrases such as (Meiner meinung nach) and (ab und zu) keep in mind themes such as school, holidays, adventure, the environment.
If you need any words there is this website called leo.org which can translate very well for you.👍🏼
Do you know how do we get a final grade for GCSE Edexcel German 9-1? How do they work it out with speaking, reading, listening and writing being all different exams?
Harry-Pikesley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Inter2002)
Do you know how do we get a final grade for GCSE Edexcel German 9-1? How do they work it out with speaking, reading, listening and writing being all different exams?
Each exam counts for 25% of the total GCSE. So basically, to get a good grade, you have to do well in all of the exams
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Inter2002)
I am not actually so sure but this might help Name:  Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 17.14.40.png
Views: 119
Size:  361.4 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (46)
75.41%
No I haven't decided yet (9)
14.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
9.84%

Watched Threads